Is there any point to being on these sites if you're diagnosed non-NT?

S

sevensources

Bronze
Like all I see here are socially anxious failed normies bragging to each other about their odd slay here or there. Is this legit a site for non-NT people or is it just an ego-contest?

No hate to looksmax as a whole its just everyone loves insulting and flexing on each other it feels like irl with real people.

As a diagnosed non-NT man I want to learn if there is something, anything I can squeeze out of my SMV and maybe one day ascend, or at least try my best. Is there anyone else here who has the same goal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, gamma and Deleted member 5815
Like all I see here are socially anxious failed normies bragging to each other about their odd slay here or there. Is this legit a site for non-NT people or is it just an ego-contest?

No hate to looksmax as a whole its just everyone loves insulting and flexing on each other it feels like irl with real people.

As a diagnosed non-NT man I want to learn if there is something, anything I can squeeze out of my SMV and maybe one day ascend, or at least try my best. Is there anyone else here who has the same goal?
Here is the right forum for you trucel. (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 18244
there's alot of non-nt people who are trying to live out their nt fantasies on this site but you don't have to care about that just use this site to find good info or entertain yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Here is the right forum for you trucel. (y)
Going on .is is like admitting complete defeat when I want to try and make something of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Going on .is is like admitting complete defeat when I want to try and make something of my life.
keep coping, no foid want us non NT men, accept the rope! :feelsgah:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Is this legit a site for non-NT people or is it just an ego-contest?
Both
I want to learn if there is something, anything I can squeeze out of my SMV and maybe one day ascend, or at least try my best. Is there anyone else here who has the same goal?
Yeah, everyone here. We just flood offtopic while doing it.

Most mental illnesses are BS, unless you have schizophrenia or some really messed up mental illness, no on in real life gives a shit if you have muh borderline personality disorder or muhh adhd etc and it doesn't really mess u up

Most artists have mental illnesses according to meme psychologist, that should give you an idea how psychology is a pseudo science

Last edited:
Most mental illnesses are BS, unless you have schizophrenia or some really messed up mental illness, no on in real life gives a shit if you have muh borderline personality disorder or muhh adhd etc and it doesn't really mess u up
stfu neurotypical normalfaggot :feelsgah:
muh doesn't mess you up! :soy::soy::redpill:
7A698C1E 4887 4732 B348 798C203ACB21
C385E3A2 A13C 494C 8EAD CFF23BF1D86E

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Nah mine is actually real it affects me everyday. I seen therapists since I was a teen, I'm in the 9th percentile for processing speed, I also have severe PTSD and trauma from childhood relating to mental health issues, never had a girlfriend. Like I know what ur talking about like everyone says they're aspie nowadays but trust me mine is legit.

Nah mine is actually real it affects me everyday. I seen therapists since I was a teen, I'm in the 9th percentile for processing speed, I also have severe PTSD and trauma from childhood relating to mental health issues, never had a girlfriend. Like I know what ur talking about like everyone says they're aspie nowadays but trust me mine is legit.

I never see Taliban fighters complaining of PTSD

All you need to do is man up and accept the fact that life is really fked up and millions have in worse than you. Psychologist invented PTSD to describe the mind of a person who didn't live a sheltered life

Look at the animal kingdom, do you think we had PTSD in hunter gatherer era. Every single day came with a new trauma.

I think PTSD should be treated by normalizing trauma

I never see Taliban fighters complaining of PTSD

All you need to do is man up and accept the fact that life is really fked up and millions have in worse than you. Psychologist invented PTSD to describe any person who didn't live a sheltered life

Look at the animal kingdom, do you think we had PTSD in hunter gatherer era. Every single day came with a new trauma.

I think PTSD should be treated with normalizing trauma
Taliban fighter wasn't 9-10 years old when he fought in the war, childhood trauma is especially brutal.

Taliban fighter wasn't 9-10 years old when he fought in the war, childhood trauma is especially brutal.
Child soldier with arms afghan

If you think l can't relate to you, I was also raised as an abused dog but I have stopped giving a fuck about the past

yes they were nigga taliban was like 7 when his mom got shot in da head nd shit
but let me tell u chilhood trauma real But its only real when U admit it
I have that shit cause my dad used to abuse me but i always had an actual belief that i was immune to depression and would call people with it pussys and then i heard my sister tell me her symptoms of ptsd anxiety and depression
before this i would work out be productive and allat BUT THEN i was like damn.
and i got lazy and yeah..
what do you need help with tho learning how to talk to people or what?

yes they were nigga taliban was like 7 when his mom got shot in da head nd shit
but let me tell u chilhood trauma real But its only real when U admit it
I have that shit cause my dad used to abuse me but i always had an actual belief that i was immune to depression and would call people with it pussys and then i heard my sister tell me her symptoms of ptsd anxiety and depression
before this i would work out be productive and allat BUT THEN i was like damn.
and i got lazy and yeah..
what do you need help with tho learning how to talk to people or what?
It depends do you mean your parents "abused" you like shouting at you and calling you stupid a few times or abused as in they locked you in the dark for 8 hours with no food. Any normie who's dad called them a fat piece of crap says they were abused lol

High functioning autism is not a death sentence at all if you practice social skills and avoid making it obvious

High functioning autism is not a death sentence at all if you practice social skills and avoid making it obvious
Stfu neurotypical, it's over for OP! :feelsgah:

44.6% of high functioning adult autistic men remain virgins, despite high sex/relationship drive​

A group of high functioning autistic men and women were evaluated and compared with healthy controls to assess their sexual and relationship desires and capability to achieve those desires.[11]

44.6% of autistic men were found to be virgins among a sample, with the average age being 35.7 years. (Note: This figure is likely understating the number of ASD men who are incel, as there are a disproportionately higher number of homosexual/bisexual men with ASD compared to neurotypicals (NTs). The researchers lumped these men into a single group.)

Autistic men were found to masturbate more and have a greater desire for a relationship than normal men. So their perpetual virginity couldn't be attributed to a lack of interest in sex. However, despite their strong desire for sexual relationships, only 16% of autistic men were in such a relationship, while 82% of NT men were in a relationship. Thus, NT men were 5x more likely to be in a relationship than their autistic counterparts.

Autism did not so greatly reduce women's ability to find relationships with men, as 46% of women were able to have relationships, while only 16% of men were. The Researchers noted that Female ASD individuals were significantly younger at the time of first sexual intercourse (than males with ASD).

This may be due to autism reducing an individual's capacity for emotional interaction. However, normal men also crave emotional interaction less than normal women, so this will disproportionately impair an autistic man's attempts to find a relationship vs. an autistic woman's. Another possible explanation is that autists, due to their atypical behavior and emotional recognition deficits, find it difficult to navigate complex social dominance hierarchies, and are also socially excluded because of these atypical behaviors. Due to women's preference for male status and the fact that men are expected to take the dominant, initiating role in sexual relationships, this would be expected to affect autistic men more than autistic women.[12]

The researchers also discovered that autistic men were burdened with a dramatically higher number of paraphilias, which are considered socially taboo. These paraphilias, which appear to be part of their condition, likely compound their difficulties in finding sexual and romantic success.

Quotes:

• Male ASD participants reported more frequent masturbation than male healthy controls (HCs) (P<0.01).
  • ASD men reported a greater sexual desire for sexual intercourse than their HC counterparts (P<0.05, Table III). "
  • Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (n=18; 46.2%) than men (n=9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship

Stfu neurotypical, it's over for OP! :feelsgah:

44.6% of high functioning adult autistic men remain virgins, despite high sex/relationship drive​

A group of high functioning autistic men and women were evaluated and compared with healthy controls to assess their sexual and relationship desires and capability to achieve those desires.[11]

44.6% of autistic men were found to be virgins among a sample, with the average age being 35.7 years. (Note: This figure is likely understating the number of ASD men who are incel, as there are a disproportionately higher number of homosexual/bisexual men with ASD compared to neurotypicals (NTs). The researchers lumped these men into a single group.)

Autistic men were found to masturbate more and have a greater desire for a relationship than normal men. So their perpetual virginity couldn't be attributed to a lack of interest in sex. However, despite their strong desire for sexual relationships, only 16% of autistic men were in such a relationship, while 82% of NT men were in a relationship. Thus, NT men were 5x more likely to be in a relationship than their autistic counterparts.

Autism did not so greatly reduce women's ability to find relationships with men, as 46% of women were able to have relationships, while only 16% of men were. The Researchers noted that Female ASD individuals were significantly younger at the time of first sexual intercourse (than males with ASD).

This may be due to autism reducing an individual's capacity for emotional interaction. However, normal men also crave emotional interaction less than normal women, so this will disproportionately impair an autistic man's attempts to find a relationship vs. an autistic woman's. Another possible explanation is that autists, due to their atypical behavior and emotional recognition deficits, find it difficult to navigate complex social dominance hierarchies, and are also socially excluded because of these atypical behaviors. Due to women's preference for male status and the fact that men are expected to take the dominant, initiating role in sexual relationships, this would be expected to affect autistic men more than autistic women.[12]

The researchers also discovered that autistic men were burdened with a dramatically higher number of paraphilias, which are considered socially taboo. These paraphilias, which appear to be part of their condition, likely compound their difficulties in finding sexual and romantic success.

Quotes:

• Male ASD participants reported more frequent masturbation than male healthy controls (HCs) (P<0.01).
  • ASD men reported a greater sexual desire for sexual intercourse than their HC counterparts (P<0.05, Table III). "
  • Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (n=18; 46.2%) than men (n=9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship
Did you say something? Sorry I don’t speak abominationese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
It depends do you mean your parents "abused" you like shouting at you and calling you stupid a few times or abused as in they locked you in the dark for 8 hours with no food. Any normie who's dad called them a fat piece of crap says they were abused lol
Nah cuh he 100% was trying to be a good dad he would wake up at 2am for work and come home late
but he would just beat the shit out me and my family over small shit
1 time i didnt drink a cup of milk cause i was full nigga beat me with a broom stick till that shit broke
My sister didnt eat her broccoli same shit sometimes he was just mad so he would hit us and scream at us

im over that shit tho cause he made me a tough ass nigga like i wont cry if a nigga shit talk me

anw what do u realy need help with ?

Last edited:
nigga u dont need help?
I need help but I went through some extremely serious abuse when I was a kid and I'm not the type of guy who can just bounce back from shit like that.

Don't you get nightmares? flashbacks? don't you get triggered by the smallest thing? That's what PTSD is

Add on learning difficulties and it makes surviving each day a wide awake nightmare.

I need help but I went through some extremely serious abuse when I was a kid and I'm not the type of guy who can just bounce back from shit like that.

Don't you get nightmares? flashbacks? don't you get triggered by the smallest thing? That's what PTSD is

Add on learning difficulties and it makes surviving each day a wide awake nightmare.
the abuse toughened me out by a lot

But yes when im alone i get really bad thoughts, when im high alone it gets 500x worse
PTSD only comes when im weak say im sleep deprived i get violent and go crazy literally
but my brother also lived the same way as me maybe worse who knows and he never suffered from shit like that
so i use him as an example
most of the guys in my family have sociopathic traits we all used to kill and torture cats birds chickens goats sheep etc but i definitely have emotions