Is there any potential for me to be above average? (18M)

By truerate me standards? Or psl?
In my country Im average anyway

Feelsbadman there isnt any training for that
Just use them more and they will get bigger. lips are muscles

you are low T if you got these results after weightlifting for 4 months.

I was near anorexic. It was after weight loss so ofc my test was low. Also do count lower body is loose skin.
3months vs Now (woudnt really say this is due to LOW T progress, I was consistent)

I was near anorexic. It was after weight loss so ofc my test was low. Also do count lower body is loose skin.

3months vs Now (woudnt really say this is due to LOW T progress, I was consistent)

I don't see a big difference tbh. How much weight do can you lift?

I don't see a big difference tbh. How much weight do can you lift?
I went from barely squating to 80kgs (probably 85kg)

I did 6x5 of Squat with 52.5 kgs yesterday but can probably do more. I went up for 7.5kgs but also all my lifts went up.
I do have to say I did legs too which you cant notice here as I have pants.

I went from weighting 75kgs to 83 but also took creatine

I went from barely squating to 80kgs (probably 85kg)

I did 6x5 of Squat with 52.5 kgs yesterday but can probably do more. I went up for 7.5kgs but also all my lifts went up.
I do have to say I did legs too which you cant notice here as I have pants.

I went from weighting 75kgs to 83 but also took creatine
post physique pic fat boi

5hsi94y.jpg

nvm found it, ya no point lifting natty, twinkmaxx naturally and start roids. you wont get far with natty lifting srs. I can help you with AAS knowledge. etc.

5hsi94y.jpg

nvm found it, ya no point lifting natty, twinkmaxx naturally and start roids. you wont get far with natty lifting srs. I can help you with AAS knowledge. etc.
Every incel says roids but roids kill your body. Im not going pro so no roids for me. Dude really I know your trying to help but I dont need a roided body, and people saying everyone needs roids is stupid. Im rather bulked as I look better than loose skin. I already twinkedmaxxed before. I look better now imo

5hsi94y.jpg

Most of here are 18 which are developing like me so we shoudny really take roids

Every incel says roids but roids kill your body. Im not going pro so no roids for me. Dude really I know your trying to help but I dont need a roided body, and people saying everyone needs roids is stupid. Im rather bulked as I look better than loose skin. I already twinkedmaxxed before. I look better now imo

Most of here are 18 which are developing like me so we shoudny really take roids
lol roids wont stunt your growth as much as people say, alot of people even roid at 17 and are perfectly fine. at 18 you wont develop that much lol. its mostly to 16-18 where you develop.

also I think you looked better twinkmaxxed bro srs, your diets prolly wack af

lol roids wont stunt your growth as much as people say, alot of people even roid at 17 and are perfectly fine. at 18 you wont develop that much lol. its mostly to 16-18 where you develop.

also I think you looked better twinkmaxxed bro srs, your diets prolly wack af
My diet is paleo, but idk what you mean by that. Weird, I ussaly heard I look better now. Trust me otherwise I look like a loose bag of loose skin and its proven in IOis and interaction starters

My diet is paleo, but idk what you mean by that. Weird, I ussaly heard I look better now. Trust me otherwise I look like a loose bag of loose skin and its proven in IOis and interaction starters
sAR3KpO.png

its ogre bro, stop the cope asap and twinkmaxx.

sAR3KpO.png

its ogre bro, stop the cope asap and twinkmaxx.
How is it ogre if I attract women tho, do you mean I should be lean or I should be skinny?

How is it ogre if I attract women tho, do you mean I should be lean or I should be skinny?

yea lean down and get your loose skin surgery/also ask the doc if you got kleinfelters. After that roid and you may look decent.

atm im pretty sure at the beach or w.e, if u take ur shirt off, women will point and laugh. At least twinkmaxxed ur female fat deposit storages woont look that bad and you will somewhat normal.

im not trying to be rude, just trying to help you out mayne.

By truerate me standards? Or psl?
In my country Im average anyway
By Normie standards tbh

PSL and truerateme would see you as way more below avg

I'm gonna be real with you here because I feel like people are a bit misleading you.

Going to the gym, getting buffed or whatever won't give you a confidence boost but it will improve your overall health as long as you're not fucking yourself up with bad form and stupid diets.
The feedback that you get from putting on muscle is what will boost your confidence. You need to realize that it takes time when done naturally and the results won't come immediately as most guys expect it to. Don't just drop it because of this, and keep going. So many people would look so much better if they just started the moment they said "I'm gonna start lifting".

The problem is the face.
Your face is barely above average looking. You'll do a lot better when it comes to long term relationships than just casual sex. So make that your goal and don't delude yourself.
There's not much that you can improve when it comes to face without surgery which I'm against.
Can you grow facial hair? A light stubble might give some depth to your face and make it more appealing.

I'm gonna be real with you here because I feel like people are a bit misleading you.

Going to the gym, getting buffed or whatever won't give you a confidence boost but it will improve your overall health as long as you're not fucking yourself up with bad form and stupid diets.
The feedback that you get from putting on muscle is what will boost your confidence. You need to realize that it takes time when done naturally and the results won't come immediately as most guys expect it to. Don't just drop it because of this, and keep going. So many people would look so much better if they just started the moment they said "I'm gonna start lifting".

The problem is the face.
Your face is barely above average looking. You'll do a lot better when it comes to long term relationships than just casual sex. So make that your goal and don't delude yourself.
There's not much that you can improve when it comes to face without surgery which I'm against.
Can you grow facial hair? A light stubble might give some depth to your face and make it more appealing.
Thanks man for your time! I dont want sex, I actually look for an LTR which wont be so hard imo. I cant grow a beard, but I can grow a stubble. Im gonna keep lifting tho. Im definitly missing a tan and muscle never hurts, altrough it only gives one or a half point. Imo not many people lift, so thats an advantage
Why are you against people ascending?
Maybe its certain situations. For me imo I dont need surgery as I wont go for models, but I wish to attract most of above avg. Atm I can only attract a few and most avg.
By Normie standards tbh

PSL and truerateme would see you as way more below avg
Im below avg looking worldy but in balkan states im avg/above avg due to height aswell

Why are you against people ascending?

Because adding plastic and silicone parts to my face isn't actually me. It's like taking a Renault and adding Ferrari parts to it. No matter how many Ferrari parts you add, it's still a Renault.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Because adding plastic and silicone parts to my face isn't actually me. It's like taking a Renault and adding Ferrari parts to it. No matter how many Ferrari parts you add, it's still a Renault.
Fuck you are probably the smartest guy around this sub. Respect bro

You sort og look like a young Joaquin Phoenix.

984653155836bce01d63c378c7250c19

Why are you comparing lookmaxing to a car? The same thing can be said but in comparison to a computer. You can change out the motherboard, CPU, & GPU & still look makes it better & run longer.

"Because it isn't actually me". Then what is? When you gymcell, clear up acne, & get braces/whiten our teeth is that actually you? When we get haircuts or shave our hairs is that truly us? If you suffer an injury or age due to substance abuse is that really you? We all start aging & it's all against our control, then which one is really us? There is no "ideal you".

Why are you comparing lookmaxing to a car? The same thing can be said but in comparison to a computer. You can change out the motherboard, CPU, & GPU & still look makes it better & run longer.

"Because it isn't actually me". Then what is? When you gymcell, clear up acne, & get braces/whiten our teeth is that actually you? When we get haircuts or shave our hairs is that truly us? If you suffer an injury or age due to substance abuse is that really you? We all start aging & it's all against our control, then which one is really us? There is no "ideal you".
Yeah but anyone can pay 6000$ if he has money or a rich family and look nice. Not everyone has the discpline to gym, clear acne and have a clean diet. Also Id say a lot of people have BDD here and making surgeries makes it worse fro them

Yeah but anyone can pay 6000$ if he has money or a rich family and look nice. Not everyone has the discpline to gym, clear acne and have a clean diet. Also Id say a lot of people have BDD here and making surgeries makes it worse fro them
Well, I obviously agree. Being dedicated enough to religiously workout daily & keeping a strict diet is more impressive than simply getting a surgery. But, this is were you enter a gray zone were you are conflating a few things. First, no, not everyone can pay $6000 for a surgery, most people do not have that luxury so they work their ass off saving up money for that surgery. Is it fair to say, that to some extent that may be considered dedication & some hard work? Obviously I'm not talking about people like the Kardashians. They thrown money left and right on looks without meaning. Then there's people who abuse steroids and/or have the privileged of being able to afford the best personal trainer, quality gyms, & the best dietary food. There's a reason why actors/actresses typically have a much easier time transforming their bodies. As far as BDD, I agree to an extent, but it really depends subjectively on each individual. If you're someone who has gymcelled, cleared up acne, etc. & you're still unhappy with your looks, then get whatever 1-2 surgeries you feel as though you drastically need, if it improves your self image. However, if these are very minimal nit-picky surgeries that don't seem to make you happier, then that is BDD. If you can't think of the changes that you need within 3 seconds & they're not very realist, then that's BDD. Otherwise, plastic surgery is an advantage that a lot of people take today. How is it any less fair than women who bombard their faces with makeup, then dye their hair in order to alter their looks?

Lift More, have a Good body and a Good Hairstyle and you will see the Deference

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
I do see the diffrence, ill keep lifting tho! Is my haircut fine? Atm Im very consistent and fixed to get a good body
Lift More, have a Good body and a Good Hairstyle and you will see the Deference

That's some really retarded logic......

necroposting lul

3.5 - 4psl, can improve.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9499
Yeah, but Im from Slovenia, in worldwide id look below average. In slovenia + being tall I look average or abv avg
Are you suggesting that people in Slovenia SIGNIFICANTLY are uglier than for example Yugoslavia or Czech republic?

You are fucking coping so hard omg - you literally refuse to acknowledge the existence of chads and chadlites even tho you see them daily outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9499 and Deleted member 6403
I agree to being below average in US AND MAJOR Cities, but average in my country. (Based on what people rated me on truerateme, Im average, but they have a diffrent rating system.)
I live in capital of Slovenia, but its still a small city with mostly Slovenians and never true whites.

I have been working out for 4 months, my body has improved amazingly Imo, I look good with a shirt but really bad shirtless!

This was my body 4 months ago!
yO4yHjT.png
i9KKm1d.jpg
This is me 2 years ago as a big guy!
Tf0Ntt1.jpg

Id say my body gets better every month imo, so it takes time, this is what it looked like a month ago
QeSLUYb.jpg

Imo I attract some women too as Im only guy in school who lifts, I am not big but I do have some newbie gains and veery good chest genetics and calves.
Mirin wingspan, but getting those arms muscluar will be hell tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9499
Same. It's nice starting to fill out bigger shirts and actually width mog most people
Dont listen to this guy, DONT BULK JFL ITS A MEME

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9499 and Deleted member 6403