Is there any recovery from this waaaaaaaa

S

seeker

Platinum
Glub multiplied by 8 I don't wanna type it out. I'm 16 (nearly)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240207_181551_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240207_181551_Chrome.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240207_181422.jpg
    20240207_181422.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240207_181852.jpg
    20240207_181852.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, Mr. Nobody, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Say 'over' I dare u

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, PseudoMaxxer, i14bytes and 2 others
Mogs me in appeal smv and features
:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: i14bytes and Hernan
Hi guys

Really cold in my city man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I know a guy like you that slays a hot blue eyes brunette bitch on the daily
Just be first theory + I hope you are 6 foot

1. Get rid of glasses
2. Mole removal
3. Start lifting weights eat healthy diet with lean protein eliminate processed stuff
4. Shave
5. Skincare

I already told you.

Your jaw can be fixed with surgery and implants and maybe some fillers to define ir further. You can do softmaxes like people already suggested just so you get by while you become 21 and gathered all the knowledge you need to ascend after many years of research and saving money. Forget about getting a nice car when you’re 18 or in your 20s… your first loan has to be to improve your face.

0 JFL reactions xDddd @n9wiff

I know a guy like you that slays a hot blue eyes brunette bitch on the daily
Just be first theory + I hope you are 6 foot
Come on, he has to jestermaxx. I can't even do that because joking with namahrams is haram for me

1. Get rid of glasses
2. Mole removal
3. Start lifting weights eat healthy diet with lean protein eliminate processed stuff
4. Shave
5. Skincare
What do I exactly for the things he listed though? Already trying my best to follow these general tips (can't do 1,2 and 4 rn though)

I already told you.

Your jaw can be fixed with surgery and implants and maybe some fillers to define ir further. You can do softmaxes like people already suggested just so you get by while you become 21 and gathered all the knowledge you need to ascend after many years of research and saving money. Forget about getting a nice car when you’re 18 or in your 20s… your first loan has to be to improve your face.
Gotcha, I'm just hoping puberty can somehow come in clutch for my jaw

Kill yourself, last option

There is one thing you can do that can make you the legend of looksmaxx.org just like ER

Write a suicide note where u explain how your looks Descended you mentally to the point where only your death could help you relax.
How dangerous blackpill and looksmaxx is.
Then stream your death live on Instagram.
I suggest spending your last pocket money in buying an insta account with atleast 10k real followers. For more reach. Remember to tag multiple people before hanging.

This will help to raise awareness about it, which will make Indians scared asf. Atleast half of them. Indians are soy anyways.

This will be a great contribution to the forum and other looksmaxxers as you will be reducing our competition as well as lowering the beauty standards in India by a LOT.

Your grave would be built above the 2 inch micro penis of Eliot Rodgers near Manchester

There is one thing you can do that can make you the legend of looksmaxx.org just like ER

Write a suicide note where u explain how your looks Descended you mentally to the point where only your death could help you relax.
How dangerous blackpill and looksmaxx is.
Then stream your death live on Instagram.
I suggest spending your last pocket money in buying an insta account with atleast 10k real followers. For more reach. Remember to tag multiple people before hanging.

This will help to raise awareness about it, which will make Indians scared asf. Atleast half of them. Indians are soy anyways.

This will be a great contribution to the forum and other looksmaxxers as you will be reducing our competition as well as lowering the beauty standards in India by a LOT.

Your grave would be built above the 2 inch micro penis of Eliot Rodgers near Manchester
Please tell me this is a copypasta

Please tell me this is a copypasta
Do u also expect your life to be dream as well. Please tell me this miserable life is a dream. So I can wake up and look at the mirror at my face. Pure aryan with god pheno.dthat is who I really am.

Do u also expect your life to be dream as well. Please tell me this miserable life is a dream. So I can wake up and look at the mirror at my face. Pure aryan with god pheno.dthat is who I really am.
Bro what???

Lf geniune advice???

Lf geniune advice???
if puberty doesnt ascend you in a couple of years, if it were me i would really kill myself tbhh. Hoever, wait for the two years before ending it all.

Toxic reply"s, don"t listen to them

• So Sad
Reactions: i14bytes
if puberty doesnt ascend you in a couple of years, if it were me i would really kill myself tbhh. Hoever, wait for the two years before ending it all.
GOD DAMN BRO CHILL. Yeah idk I'm already in puberty though

Im so sorry

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
race transplant, mole removal

He didn't even mention the huge nigger testicle like formation on your nose?

GET TO WORK BOIS WHAT DO I DO? (please? :D)

seeker to earth haloo

You’re really fucking ugly man. Just give up on trying to improve your appearance. You dont have A SINGLE appealing feature in your face. if I had your face, I’d end my shit

You’re really fucking ugly man. Just give up on trying to improve your appearance. You dont have A SINGLE appealing feature in your face. if I had your face, I’d end my shit
CALM DOWN