Is there any safe online shop where I can buy retin-A with a debit card?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
Literally any online store that I was recommended either needs to be paid through bitcoin or through some app called zello. I can't use bitcoin for some reason and zello is considered untrustworthy to some of the users in the reviews so fuck that. So is there any store other store?

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
how tf is zelle untrostworthy

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Lmao zello? Do you mean zelle? The shit that multiple banks partner with to include in their own banking apps?

• +1
Literally any online store that I was recommended either needs to be paid through bitcoin or through some app called zello. I can't use bitcoin for some reason and zello is considered untrustworthy to some of the users in the reviews so fuck that. So is there any store other store?
Also just use coinbase ez and cheaper usually

• +1
just go to a dermo smh

• +1
To pay more and possibly waste your time not getting it? Nah
i went to my dermo which my health insurance covers and i got 0.05% for 10$

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Jnumber01
i went to my dermo which my health insurance covers and i got 0.05% for 10$
You got 1 tube of 0.05% for 10 AFTER insurance? My guy I can get that for sub 5 bucks on alldaychemist.

• +1
Sometimes reliablerxpharmacy.com accepts credit card. (Maybe debit too?)I ordered a couple days a go. I selected credit card. But it was not available to pay that way even though it was an option. So I guess sometimes it is an option and sometimes it is not. You will just have to wait to see when it is an option then.

• +1
I think okdermo accepts credit card. BUT it is a good amount more expensive than other sites. (Probably still a lot better than going to dermatologist though)

• +1
You got 1 tube of 0.05% for 10 AFTER insurance? My guy I can get that for sub 5 bucks on alldaychemist.
is the products on that website legit? I was going to buy latisse on it until i found out the company that manufactures the latisse on that website is based in Mumbai India and i dont trust anything comiing out of that shithole

• +1
Alldaychemist lets you pay with e-check. I literally took a picture of the check and sent it to them.

• +1
is the products on that website legit? I was going to buy latisse on it until i found out the company that manufactures the latisse on that website is based in Mumbai India and i dont trust anything comiing out of that shithole
Yes. I've gotten retin-a from there multiple times. Not only are they friendly and easy to deal with, the products are 100% legit. I probably sound like a paid shill at this point. Anyway there's a reason a ton of people from this site stand behind it.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga