Is there any surgery for this?

in8aesthetics

in8aesthetics

Iron
My lips are quite protruded, and there's a gap between my chin and lips. Is there any surgery to fix this?
Because it’s looks absolutely horrible and I’m so insecure about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
genioplasty or bimax/mandibular osteotomy (either could work) - genio is probably the best option unless it is your mandible which is recesse. You should be able to tell which one to choose by looking at other similar surgery results for each of the above surgeries I said and see which before pictures match your current profile and which post op results you think look good.

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
genioplasty or bimax/mandibular osteotomy (either could work) - genio is probably the best option unless it is your mandible which is recesse. You should be able to tell which one to choose by looking at other similar surgery results for each of the above surgeries I said and see which before pictures match your current profile and which post op results you think look good.
But that won’t make my chin bigger? My problem is that my lips are too much outturned

But that won’t make my chin bigger? My problem is that my lips are too much outturned
genio will make your chin more projected which will make you lips less protruded. If you look at any guy with a good chin and then morph him to have a bad chin their lips suddenly look protruded.

chatgpt wrote a guide for this i posted it on my profile.

you probably have bimaxillary protrusion.

how is your pheno? genio might overpower and destroy your harmony, imma be honest tread carefully

chatgpt wrote a guide for this i posted it on my profile.

you probably have bimaxillary protrusion.

how is your pheno? genio might overpower and destroy your harmony, imma be honest tread carefully
I’m 75% Italian 25% Spanish but I’m argentinian