Is there any true twinks here

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I think me and @yvngbreadstick are the only true twinks on here. I have very low testosterone (I will be tested but it’s bottom 1% tier I believe. Doctors have told me this before) & very feminine attributes.

However my testosterone a year ago was probably half or 25% of the T that I have now. I believe a year ago my testosterone was similar to the levels of a 12 year old girl. How much of a Twink attribute is this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14693, Ricky212 and 5 others
421466879 1588261475337363 2389152680536362782 n

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 51465, gonion wanter and 2 others
over for u tbh

I think me and @yvngbreadstick are the only true twinks on here. I have very low testosterone (I will be tested but it’s bottom 1% tier I believe. Doctors have told me this before) & very feminine attributes.

However my testosterone a year ago was probably half or 25% of the T that I have now. I believe a year ago my testosterone was similar to the levels of a 12 year old girl. How much of a Twink attribute is this?
thats crazy tbh but im pretty sure @Twink is one

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
that kids just young

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and NorwoodAscender
JFL no 15 year old should look that prepubescent that’s not a case of age bruh.
yeah actually over for that little nigga tbh

• +1

Attachments

• WIN_20240214_06_15_07_Pro.mp4
    4.3 MB
JFL no 15 year old should look that prepubescent that’s not a case of age bruh.
C1B48430 D3D5 4CDD 859B CCAC6CEDA0C2

i did… late bloomers do. granted idk if he’s a late bloomer or not

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, St.TikTokcel and ElTruecel
ill show you my bideltoid wait
We probably have similar shoulders but my waist is smaller I think. I want bigger shoulders with the same size waist I have ngl.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
This is just a case of being a late bloomer. in his case he looks very androgynous which is not really a late bloomer trait. He needs to hop on T.
ngl funkyflaimngo is kinda a twink, did you see that nigga on live tv he also has a feminine frame

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and ElTruecel
ngl funkyflaimngo is kinda a twink, did you see that nigga on live tv he also has a feminine frame
You have to show me. No way he was on actual live television

Bet i would accidentally murder you in a 1 vs 1 on the street

I'm going to buy you a trumpet to blow

• Ugh..
Twink cause frame? Cause your face looks intimidating ngl

• Hmm...
Twink cause frame? Cause your face looks intimidating ngl
No I have like actual low t. Not as bad as it was a year ago but definitely below the standard range for men.

No I have like actual low t. Not as bad as it was a year ago but definitely below the standard range for men.
Do you have feminine behaviour

• +1