Is there any way I can become a mid tier Normie WITHOUT a hairtransplant? I cannot get a hair transplant. Read my last post for the reason.

R

rickwood911

Iron
Im 5'9 and my bfp is 15%. Please no jokes or memes. Mentally I'm very fucked up right now so I can't handle any bs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-144654_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144654_Messages.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-144657_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144657_Messages.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-144700_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144700_Messages.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220331-134640_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-134640_YouTube.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220629_111350.jpg
    20220629_111350.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
just shave it bro its over. get a brown hair system and dye eyebrows brown then we can look at what else u need to change

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 20327, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
unironically gotta go bald + heavy stubble. Dm you need to style like this guy ik who slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Im 5'9 and my bfp is 15%. Please no jokes or memes. Mentally I'm very fucked up right now so I can't handle any bs.
dutasteride + oral minoxidil ( if you can handle the hypertrichosis), you will have great eyebrow and recover youre mid scalp

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
The truth is that it will be very very difficult.

You need to be in very good shape, like six pack lean with decent frame, and grow a stubble.
Minoxidil for your eyebrows!!! Maybe even dye it with a darker color.

Trim your hair don't shave completely, a la Jeremy Meeks.

Then come back for further analysis. That is literally the only advice i can give you

Age? ur hair loss is very very aggressive

could also be the lightning that make the diffuse thinning lookin way worse. i have bad diffuse ( that looks almost like you when buzz) , but growing longer hair help a lot to cover

trust me you will se improvment from 5 mg oral minoxidil bro

fuck man, theres nothing u can do. Im 28 and ive never seen a guy with this aggressive hair loss at such young age. You have to do something drastically.

trust me you will se improvment from 5 mg oral minoxidil bro
stop gaslightning him bro, he needs to hear the cold hard truth. He is heading towards Norwood 7 at a rapid rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Johnnybegood
stop gaslightning him bro, he needs to hear the cold hard truth. He is heading towards Norwood 7 at a rapid rate
bro i am sure that duta+ oral minoxidil 5 mg would improve it ! i would do oral min 5- 7.5 mg if i could handle the hypertrichosis side effect. oral min is the best weapon for mid scalp thinning by far.
looks at dr sergio vano result from this damn drug

bro i am sure that duta+ oral minoxidil 5 mg would improve it ! i would do oral min 5- 7.5 mg if i could handle the hypertrichosis side effect. oral min is the best weapon for mid scalp thinning by far.
looks at dr sergio vano result from this damn drug
his hairine is beyond fucked, min+dut wont fix his fucked up nw4 hairline

Hair transplant is the only way to be normie or anything above.

Hair system. But why not hair transplant?

I have the or had the same type of hair loss you have, diffuse thinning is the absolute worst case you can have. There's really nothing you can do about it, yours is very aggressive. Either hop on a DHT inhibitor + minoxidil, or it's over. Hopefully you don't get sides and can maintain your hair. Fin and minox did wonders for me and kept my hair, but I quit due to sides after about 3 years. A hairtransplant is out of the question for you unless you want to look like a moron later.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and volcelfatcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back