Is there any way to be a high value man without being rich

?

• Yeah

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Im starting to think no unless u look like u have a very high potential ceiling with what u got going on

Normie only care about how much money you have

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111, Brus Wane and try2beme
Normie only care about how much money you have
Out of all the women in the world it just had to be my mother who married 2 men with lower income than herself. I lost a lottery with my moms rare mindset making us broke af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Brus Wane
Technically yeah in the sense that being well loved (status) and lusted after (looks) make you high value without money.

But then those 2 things almost always lead to you getting rich. Its inevitable.

If you can't get rich using your status and looks, your status and looks probably weren't good enough in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Melly, try2beme and 1 other person
I think it depends more on your lifestyle than how much money actually goes on your card each month.

It's one thing to earn 100k but to work night shifts at a brain dead repetitive blue collor job, coming home dirty, sweaty and tired, and spending your free time sleeping and watching TV and lying in bed on the internet..

And it's another thing to earn 50k, but you work remotely, and at that job you put minimal effort, so that in your free time after work you are full of energy and life, you can meet people and do cool things with them, you can learn new things continuously, you can know better how to dress, speak, behave and act around other people or social contexts, etc.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yes, whole generation especially women have been insanely brainwashed by social media thinking boyfriends buying you new birkins every day is normal thing, and if u arent like that, you are not high value, provider, or boyfriend, husband material

• +1
if u are Ivy League student and chad. Only apply to young niggas with potential.
Statusmaxxed(suddenly going viral or upcoming movie star) but yet to become rich

• +1