is there any way to change negative hooding?

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
eye area surgeries experts only

except for supraorbitals implants, but this is virtually impossible because it is uncharted territory probably also for Eppley.

I wonder if fillers or a lift would suffice

and if someone writes me about muh muh browridge (browridge does not equal supraorbitals) or NCT, i know i shouldnt take you seriously and you should have some knowledge first.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Excessive negative hooding is usually due to aging or negative supra-orbitals but getting a supraorbital rim implant is stupid and will look unnatural because those bones have a very complex shape. Fillers aren't an option either because unlike implants, there is no computer design process so they are probably worse than implants. Which lift are you talking about in OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Excessive negative hooding is usually due to aging or negative supra-orbitals but getting a supraorbital rim implant is stupid and will look unnatural because those bones have a very complex shape. Fillers aren't an option either because unlike implants, there is no computer design process so they are probably worse than implants.
so its over

Which lift are you talking about in OP?
idk you tell me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
so its over

idk you tell me
Maybe Temporal Brow Lift. It involves small incisions made at the side of the face placed in the hairline to diagonally tighten the skin outward toward the temples. It could marginally change ur hooding but it's just my retarded theory I'm not sure. Blepheroplasty could help too I believe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 13945
blepharoplasty ? It shouldn't be overdone though leaving you with cuck/ non hooded eyes.

Also temporarily you can try double sided eyelid tapes.

Blepheroplasty and then fillers/fat grafting