Is there any way to delete your account

stuckinlltnprison

stuckinlltnprison

Iron
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
91
Reputation
36
If there isn't is it possible to be banned then

I'm a girl im so fucking sorry and larped as a guy here to get tips and i made a stupid ass reply overrating someone and i got embarrassed and slandered

I do not care if you reply some shit like dnr foid dnr or smt but pls help

Thank u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
ask the mods
If there isn't is it possible to be banned then

I'm a girl im so fucking sorry and larped as a guy here to get tips and i made a stupid ass reply overrating someone and i got embarrassed and slandered

I do not care if you reply some shit like dnr foid dnr or smt but pls help

Thank u
ask mods
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and stuckinlltnprison
If there isn't is it possible to be banned then

I'm a girl im so fucking sorry and larped as a guy here to get tips and i made a stupid ass reply overrating someone and i got embarrassed and slandered

I do not care if you reply some shit like dnr foid dnr or smt but pls help

Thank u
I'm pretty sure there's clone forums for girls (not as big tho) but a lot of the tips on here also won't help a girl lol so why did you even come here XD
 
I'm pretty sure there's clone forums for girls (not as big tho) but a lot of the tips on here also won't help a girl lol so why did you even come here XD
foids cant help themselves but infiltrate male spaces

proof: see any space you know of
 
I'm pretty sure there's clone forums for girls (not as big tho) but a lot of the tips on here also won't help a girl lol so why did you even come here XD
I was bored and i am a piece of shit, i also don't know any forums for girls so can u tell me one
 
Can you do something about it?
not without getting extreme societal backlash and get all your doors closed in life

ND guys from forums always think they need to start spewing BP talking points in real life truly dumbcells

NO you just larp as normie, that's how to play the game. You can achieve even greater than normies, because you understand the intricacies of societies expectations and propaganda. In a group context if you are in a male dominated field, you should even start advocating for more female integration to signal prosocial dominance and gain everyones trust so you can use them later.

dont hate the player hate the game
 
I was bored and i am a piece of shit, i also don't know any forums for girls so can u tell me one
some subreddits just look them up but im sure theres also dedicated websites just for that im not gonna do all that research for you tho lol
 
90280
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
2
Views
52
castnd
C
iblamedamian_
Replies
11
Views
76
Copestar
Copestar
S
Replies
20
Views
108
mistermogsalot
mistermogsalot
0dimolmtncel
Replies
3
Views
93
htndnrrr
htndnrrr
sunlessthegreat
Replies
12
Views
143
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top