Is there any way to fix being boneless during puberty

mohamedmohamedmoham

mohamedmohamedmoham

It's over
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Posts
133
Reputation
247
I am boneless I just want a natural way to fix it because I can't surgerymaxx. Before people say to become lean I can't I am underweight. I am still in puberty and I plan on getting on a height stack that I found from a thread which is involves MK677. I also am wondering if MK677 can help with bones. I am 14 turning 15 soon.
 
I am not going to sit here and act like hgh won't help you. or other growth hormone stimulating peptides. saying this because I know the its over bro guys are going to flood very soon.
 
I am boneless I just want a natural way to fix it because I can't surgerymaxx. Before people say to become lean I can't I am underweight. I am still in puberty and I plan on getting on a height stack that I found from a thread which is involves MK677. I also am wondering if MK677 can help with bones. I am 14 turning 15 soon.
Being boneless is fairly normal at your age, and you might just be fat, not boneless
 

Similar threads

0dimolmtncel
Replies
3
Views
59
htndnrrr
H
sunlessthegreat
Replies
12
Views
66
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
Linus145.44
Replies
4
Views
84
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
patrickbateman0205
Replies
8
Views
47
LiteralChud
LiteralChud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top