Is there any way to get slightly narrower temples?

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
Been thinking about this , barrett has narrow temples so his zygo width looks even more exxagerated from the front. Should i like cover some of my temples up with hair or?

legit nigggers answer mee

you can atrophy your temporal muscles

Been thinking about this , barrett has narrow temples so his zygo width looks even more exxagerated from the front. Should i like cover some of my temples up with hair or?
eppley temporal reduction

uncle_fester_003.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Gunna
hairstyles do an ok job tbh , curtains looks good yet covers up some of my temples pretty nicely

Get mse

Will widen your face/zygos so it looks bigger in proportion to temples

Get mse

Will widen your face/zygos so it looks bigger in proportion to temples
I dont want a Wider face by a inch jfl, i doubt like 2,4 fwhr Will look good if i managed to get mse

You can get Botox injected into your posterior temporal muscles to atrophy them. This will decrease the concavity/absolute width of your head by a few millimetres over the course of multiple sessions. You can do the same for your anterior temporal muscles to achieve temporal hollowing adjacent to your hairline.

Or if you cba to take the long approach you could go to Eppley for surgical temporal reduction. Search up “Dr Eppley temporal reduction” for more info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863