Is there any way to get taller? (14;m)

I

imperator

Banned
I'm 14, turning 15 at the end of this month, and I'm wondering if there is any way outside of surgery that I could get taller.
Some important context:
-I am 5'6, I was 5'5 last year.
-I hit puberty fairly early, my voice was one of the deepest in my grade during 6th grade, and I grew a lot from 5th to 6th grade, then my growth slowed.
-I shave every 3 or 4 days.
-All throughout middle school I underslept, and even still now I'm only getting around 6 hours of sleep a night.
-My mom is 5'1, my dad is 5'10
Is it even possible for me to get taller? I REALLY do not want to be short. Any advice is welcome.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16970 and 4 others
if micromanaged your estrogen with ai to keep it at lowest non-damaging levels you could hypothetically never stop growing with few sides.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Ryan, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Wear 3 inch lifts and you will be fine. 5'9" is ideal height. If you are 5'9" start taking estrogen to close your growth plates. I am 6'7" and if I was still 5'9", I would've never found this site. There are too many tall incels here cursed with long faces and bad proportions. We don't need anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Prince88, GandyIsNormie and 17 others
Just don't hop on T or anything like that, drink some milk and get some good rest and maybe you'll be 5'9" in a few years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and imperator
if micromanaged your estrogen with ai to keep it at lowest non-damaging levels you could hypothetically never stop growing with few sides.
Thanks, you'll see me in Guinness soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16970 and 1 other person
Basically your dad was not thinking long term and now you have to pay the price because of your moms inferior genes Sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
Holy shit you're even younger then me when I first found this site

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, imperator and Salieri
elab nig

Wear 3 inch lifts and you will be fine. 5'9" is ideal height. If you are 5'9" start taking estrogen to close your growth plates. I am 6'7" and if I was still 5'9", I would've never found this site. There are too many tall incels here cursed with long faces and bad proportions. We don't need anymore.
nigga PLEASE nobody gives a FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Your on route to be around 5’8-5’10 which is good enough just get leg lengthening when older and focus on face right now

common knowledge for anyone who knows how growth plates close.

I shouldn't ever have stopped using but my endocrinologist was retarded & gave me extreme dose which in turn completely fucked my brain & sex drive & put me off the drug. If I knew what I know now I could legit could have been 5'11 but guess I should be grateful I made any gains at all.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadullahlite and 189
Fucking gaslighting and Life ending advice, say 5’9 is the ideal height(it’s not, the taller the better easily) injecting estrogen would fuck all dimorphism traits and turn u into a female. ESTROGEN IS YOUR ENEMEY and taking endogenous DHT gel or aromasin/arimidex will not lower your estrogen to have any sides.

• +1
Reactions: imperator
im 3 years older than you but we are basically the same height

height really boils down to genetics at the end, even with all this HGH, estrogen, IGF or whatever stuff this site spills there is no formula for guaranteeing a good height.

your dad is 5'10 so you will most likely be around his height

your best bet is, unironically to simply utilize your environment to its best (have a good diet, do a sport like swimming/basketball) so maybe you can squeeze and inch or two over your genetic potential

also I wouldn't recommend you to use this site, nor care about your height at such an early age, focus on building friendships, talking to girls, and basically having fun. You will experience being a teenager only once and it would a shame if you devoted those years to rotting on this site and trying out the 3598785934753498th (100% legit, study proven) heightmaxxing stack the members here tell you to use.

• +1
Reactions: imperator and ItalianCesso
Consume a large amount of animal protein, which are actually the building blocks of growth. Make sure you get exercise in as well, as the testosterone boost will help growth. Keep your posture straight as well.

You have more than enough time at that age, don’t jump into anything such as test too quick. Gl.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ItalianCesso and Lux
my endocrinologist was retarded & gave me extreme dose which in turn completely fucked my brain & sex drive & put me off the drug.
extreme dose of ai?
which endocrinologist prescribes ais:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lux
extreme dose of ai?
which endocrinologist prescribes ais:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Mine did. It was letrozole 2.5 mg a day for nearly 5 months.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and 189
fuck bro idk but hope you make it(y)
help this poor nigga out man instead of trolling @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and imperator
Mine did. It was letrozole 2.5 mg a day for nearly 5 months.
how theh fuck did you get ur endo to prescribe that, srs question

• +1
In my country average male height is 4`11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
How would you dose aromasin?
12.5mg 2x per week?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
begged for hgh which was simply impossible & got a compromise
So basically u begged for HGH which you didn’t get so they gave you AI instead? :feelskek:

how te fuck is a 14 year old on this forum, what was I doing when I was 14.. hmm. playing league of legends, this was a long time ago:feelswhy:, closer to 30 now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 16801, Deleted member and 1 other person
Just don't hop on T or anything like that, drink some milk and get some good rest and maybe you'll be 5'9" in a few years

Test is good for height gains, as long as youre on an ai aswell that is​

this nigga 14 on .org :pepefrown::feelsbaton:

bro go to recess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and imperator
how te fuck is a 14 year old on this forum, what was I doing when I was 14.. hmm. playing league of legends, this was a long time ago:feelswhy:, closer to 30 now
But we still ended up here either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Fucking gaslighting and Life ending advice, say 5’9 is the ideal height(it’s not, the taller the better easily) injecting estrogen would fuck all dimorphism traits and turn u into a female. ESTROGEN IS YOUR ENEMEY and taking endogenous DHT gel or aromasin/arimidex will not lower your estrogen to have any sides.
Mind looking over my routine?

Push
Flat bench 4x6 or 4x8
Incline dumbbell press 4x10
Lateral raises 4x12
Shoulder press 4x10
Skullcrushers 3x8
Pushdowns 3x12
(Optional) One armed tricep pull down w/ no attachments 3x12 (each arm)
Pull
Dumbbell rows 4x8
Pull ups 4x5
Cable rows 4x10
Lat pulldown 4x12
Incline curls 3x10
Ez bar curls 3x12
Over-chest curls 3x12
Wrist curl 3x12
Legs
Squat 4x6
Sumo deadlift 4x4-6
Romanian deadlift 4x8
Leg press 4x10
Leg extension/ leg curl superset 3x12
Calf raises 5x12
Calf raise machine 5x12-20

Mind looking over my routine?

Push
Flat bench 4x6 or 4x8
Incline dumbbell press 4x10
Lateral raises 4x12
Shoulder press 4x10
Skullcrushers 3x8
Pushdowns 3x12
(Optional) One armed tricep pull down w/ no attachments 3x12 (each arm)
Pull
Dumbbell rows 4x8
Pull ups 4x5
Cable rows 4x10
Lat pulldown 4x12
Incline curls 3x10
Ez bar curls 3x12
Over-chest curls 3x12
Wrist curl 3x12
Legs
Squat 4x6
Sumo deadlift 4x4-6
Romanian deadlift 4x8
Leg press 4x10
Leg extension/ leg curl superset 3x12
Calf raises 5x12
Calf raise machine 5x12-20
As a beginner that volume is kinda overkill imo look at dr. Swole, Jeff nippard or Jeremy rehire for beginner specific hypertrophy, for ex a Arnold split push pull hybrid or 3 day full body

• +1
Reactions: imperator
Dont drink milk. Only raw milk is allowed.
Get as much sleep as you can. Even if your friends are up late go to bed earlier than them.
Dont eat in a caloric deficit. Take Vit d and calcium
Thats my tips

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and imperator
14? Just eat and sleep dude...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
COPE 6'6 IDEAL

you prob slay dont larp

eat like a farm boy, sleep lots, avoid drinking, get on mk and an AI perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back