Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I think there's a surgey for that, or you could try expanding your palate

• +1
Bro help me. I keep imagining gay sex with different members avi and I just had a thought of fucking batman in the ass I'm not gay

Bro help me. I keep imagining gay sex with different members avi and I just had a thought of fucking batman in the ass I'm not gay
Father, I come into Your presence with reverence and with thanksgiving for the many blessings You have bestowed on me. I exalt You. Please forgive each of my sins. Help me have a pureheart and humble spirit. I freely forgive anyone who has wronged me. I know that not one of us is fit to inherit Your kingdom except by Your amazing Grace. Lord, You know I love @Napoleon1800 . I know that You are Love, and I know that You love @Napoleon1800 even more than I do.I have a heavy heart because of @Napoleon1800s sexual immorality. Help me to pray in the name of Jesus for @Napoleon1800 . You know the needs even better than I know them. I pray earnestly that @Napoleon1800 takes You into his heart and be saved.

• Love it
the surgeries for it rarely look good and it's not an important feature beyond symmetry.

the surgeries for it rarely look good and it's not an important feature beyond symmetry.
Brother u say most things aren't important.

Inward gonions not important
Nct not important
Lip width not important

What's important then?

Brother u say most things aren't important.

Inward gonions not important
Nct not important
Lip width not important

What's important then?
symmetry and harmony.

if your mouth isn't standing out it's likely not an issue, and mouths only really stand out if they're wider than the chin.

• +1