is there any way to iqmaxx like how you can heightmaxx?

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
i’m 17 so i’m still developing and want to squeeze as much potential out of my brain i can. i know there’s a distinction between knowledge and intelligence, and i want to primarily focus on intelligence here. sort of how you can take hgh and aromatase inhibitors to heightmaxx, is there any shown way to iqmaxx?

IQ is moreso of a genetic thing for the most part, but epigenetics also plays a huge factor. Reading, understanding, questioning, and analyzing texts/material from subjects you're keen about definitely helps. Your brain maturity has neither peaked yet nor is 17 the age when the brain's thinking capability declines, so reading a lot and putting your brain under strenuous task will definitely help. Being inquisitive is something you develop — you can't force yourself to do this at all times without practice beforehand. It comes from within, after you continually work your brain out over time.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and HighCasteJew
Intelligence and knowledge are distinct. Unless you grew up in an extreme physical or mental pressure(think war, malnutrition), your IQ is purely genetic. Btw, there are medications that improve focus, memory, etc so, it should give you the desired result(if you want to IQmaxx for the sake of grades). Dont know how effective they are. Tried modafinil and it's shit, doesnt work for those who arent already suffering from ADHD or something

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
IQ is moreso of a genetic thing for the most part, but epigenetics also plays a huge factor. Reading, understanding, questioning, and analyzing texts/material from subjects you're keen about definitely helps. Your brain maturity has neither peaked yet nor is 17 the age when the brain's thinking capability declines, so reading a lot and putting your brain under strenuous task will definitely help. Being inquisitive is something you develop — you can't force yourself to do this at all times without practice beforehand. It comes from within, after you continually work your brain out over time.
inquisitive as i’m questioning things around me? thanks

Intelligence and knowledge are distinct. Unless you grew up in an extreme physical or mental pressure(think war, malnutrition), your IQ is purely genetic. Btw, there are medications that improve focus, memory, etc so, it should give you the desired result(if you want to IQmaxx for the sake of grades). Dont know how effective they are. Tried modafinil and it's shit, doesnt work for those who arent already suffering from ADHD or something
yeah modafinil is somewhat stimulant, i tend to stay away from it. been looking at choline and uridine which are essential to brain development

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
sleep 8+ hours a night and eat lots of animal foods and sugar, think all thoughts, read all wikipedia, take all nootropics, read all books, watch all movies and youtube videos

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and BrahminBoss
use brain ( like you train muscle ), dont smoke weed or drink alcohol, eat omega 3 from real foods, drink black cumin oil

Do not listen to people in this thread.

Something I never tell normies is that if you have an average intelligence (intelligence as in, memory, problem solving skills, processing speed, etc), you can get genius IQ levels as long as you're not too old.

The key is to focus on what your brain has trouble doing and to study, read, create, solve problems, play an instrument all day. Some games like N-Back, RFT help aswell.

Psilocybin. Dont listen to these retards

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
use brain ( like you train muscle ), dont smoke weed or drink alcohol, eat omega 3 from real foods, drink black cumin oil

Cannabinol is neuroprotective

Learn to play the piano.

Fish Oil maxx

i got soms ways (not mainstream retarded ways like reading or using you left hand, ways that nobody know of it) to increase the brains iq
dm me

i’m 17 so i’m still developing and want to squeeze as much potential out of my brain i can. i know there’s a distinction between knowledge and intelligence, and i want to primarily focus on intelligence here. sort of how you can take hgh and aromatase inhibitors to heightmaxx, is there any shown way to iqmaxx?
Its all about mindset bro

Just show your ballsack to sun bro

☝️ ☝️ taking more drugs won't help you as much as analysing and reading shit will.

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
i got soms ways (not mainstream retarded ways like reading or using you left hand, ways that nobody know of it) to increase the brains iq
dm me
Mind dming me too bro?

what makes you say that? recently got microdosing
Tbh i never meant to say psilocybin. The thing i was trying to say is sth that was promoted by leo and longevity, which is pig's blood

if you mean like take a drug every day and gain something permenant neuropeptides like dihexa cereboylsn semax selank p21

but your wallet cry and you might die from injecting pig brains and getting disease or unknown effects

if you mean like take a drug every day and gain something permenant neuropeptides like dihexa cereboylsn semax selank p21

but your wallet cry and you might die from injecting pig brains and getting disease or unknown effects
thanks, one of the only good answers here