is there any way to make ur masseter smaller without botox

D

Deleted member 31876

Iron
im 16 btw they make my jaw look to wide and my face bloated and my face assymetry

You most likely just have shit goinions (inverted) actually too big masseters are rare asf, if you do have huge masseters get fucked nigga, either way you’re fucked

You most likely just have shit goinions (inverted) actually too big masseters are rare asf, if you do have huge masseters get fucked nigga, either way you’re fucked
is it over?:feelswhy::feelswah:

Leanmax to 8% body fat and stay there for a while... you might lose lots of progress on the gym if you are into that however, also only eat super soft foods and stuff like soylent, chewing normal food is your enemy

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Leanmax to 8% body fat and stay there for a while... you might lose lots of progress on the gym if you are into that however, also only eat super soft foods and stuff like soylent, chewing normal food is your enemy
This. Protruding or hypertrophied masseters affect like one person in 1 million due to medical reasons.

The biggest reason males have large, wide undefined faces is because they are at 20, 25, even 30%+ body fat.

Lean down for at least 1-2 years at a daily 500kcal deficit before even considering any kind of plastic surgery on any part of your face.
You don't know how you are genetically predestined to look until you drop down to 8-12% body fat and see your abs. That's when your facial structure is fully visible

8 percent and maintain ?damn nigga

This. Protruding or hypertrophied masseters affect like one person in 1 million due to medical reasons.

The biggest reason males have large, wide undefined faces is because they are at 20, 25, even 30%+ body fat.

Lean down for at least 1-2 years at a daily 500kcal deficit before even considering any kind of plastic surgery on any part of your face.
You don't know how you are genetically predestined to look until you drop down to 8-12% body fat and see your abs. That's when your facial structure is fully visible
I press my palm down on my masseter as hard as I can and my masseter pushes against it easily I’ve been chlenching for years