Is there any way to prevent shrinking of fat pads?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Aka the main cause of why old people look old. Like i know there are some surgeries for it but surgeries are cope. Is there some theoretically possible way to significantly lengthen the time for fat pads to start shrinking? Like imagine a 70yo looking like he is 30 fuark

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Fat transfers,facr lift and botox for anti-aging tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
some say plant oil topicaly stimulate fat forming
like sunflower oil castor oil etc.
ice hodding but for whole face

Fat transfers,facr lift and botox for anti-aging tbh
some say plant oil topicaly stimulate fat forming
like sunflower oil castor oil etc.
ice hodding but for whole face
I meant fixing the root, like could there be some medication invented to stop the whole thing all together? Whats the exact science for this stuff, why do they shrink?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 4430
Pray to gandy genetics.

Botox and fat transplants all you can do but you may look uncanny and fake

I meant fixing the root, like could there be some medication invented to stop the whole thing all together? Whats the exact science for this stuff, why do they shrink?
Telogen shortening and bad collagen production due to shit diet?

Telogen shortening and bad collagen production due to shit diet?
Aging is weird man, there must be some way to make the adipose cells in the face reproduce to infinity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13540 and ItsOver.com
"While it’s impossible to stop this natural process, a good skincare regime can improve overall elasticity and firmness, to counteract the effects of fat pad changes. As always, good sun protection, staying hydrated and not smoking will also reduce the effects of ageing.

While general weight gain will help to plump out your facial fat pads, it isn’t clear whether it just adds to the superficial fat or whether it also helps the important deeper fat pads. But it isn’t a great idea to become overweight just to plump out your cheeks "

over then

fat grafts are only proven method of restoring deep fat pads

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
"While it’s impossible to stop this natural process, a good skincare regime can improve overall elasticity and firmness, to counteract the effects of fat pad changes. As always, good sun protection, staying hydrated and not smoking will also reduce the effects of ageing.

While general weight gain will help to plump out your facial fat pads, it isn’t clear whether it just adds to the superficial fat or whether it also helps the important deeper fat pads. But it isn’t a great idea to become overweight just to plump out your cheeks "

over then

fat grafts are only proven method of restoring deep fat pads

Brutal, i want to be a teenager for ever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
I don't think there's something on the marketing that does this
the closest you can get to fix it is face lift + fat transfer

Aka the main cause of why old people look old. Like i know there are some surgeries for it but surgeries are cope. Is there some theoretically possible way to significantly lengthen the time for fat pads to start shrinking? Like imagine a 70yo looking like he is 30 fuark
You seem to have no idea how effective surgeries are.