is there any way to stop myself from tanning this summer

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

anti black
summer comes, and boom, i become fucking brown in less than a week, i dont wanna be tanned that much so is there any way to not become darker except staying inside 24/7 which isnt really an option in my case

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Lonenely sigma
Tanning is such a looksmax

I genuinely had the same problem as you when I was younger, before I realized that good colouring can halo your bad features

But if u really don’t want to get tanned use UV 50 sunscreen, wear a cap and long clothes, make sure you shower a lot because it drys your skin out a lot and dry skin gets browner way harder

for everyone that wants the opposite and actually wants a good tan still make sure you apply sunscreen with a UV matching ur climate zone and moisturize ur skin after sunbathing so your skin can develope more of a glowing tan look

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
summer comes, and boom, i become fucking brown in less than a week, i dont wanna be tanned that much so is there any way to not become darker except staying inside 24/7 which isnt really an option in my case
use a weather app and see when the uv index is at its highest in your area (usually between 11-14) and avoid being in sunlight during that time, when being in sunlight

high uv sunscreen (50+) can also help to areas which you cant cover easily, neck etc

cover your skin, use dark colored hoodies and jeans/sweatpants (uv light will go through clothing but you can minimize this by wearing for example, t shirt and hoodie/sweatshirt/hoodie on top of it) and wear a cap.

i don't get it why u wouldn't want to get tan but alright

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
use a weather app and see when the uv index is at its highest in your area (usually between 11-14) and avoid being in sunlight during that time, when being in sunlight

high uv sunscreen (50+) can also help to areas which you cant cover easily, neck etc

cover your skin, use dark colored hoodies and jeans/sweatpants (uv light will go through clothing but you can minimize this by wearing for example, t shirt and hoodie/sweatshirt/hoodie on top of it) and wear a cap.

i don't get it why u wouldn't want to get tan but alright
I genuinely had the same problem as you when I was younger, before I realized that good colouring can halo your bad features

But if u really don’t want to get tanned use UV 50 sunscreen, wear a cap and long clothes, make sure you shower a lot because it drys your skin out a lot and dry skin gets browner way harder

for everyone that wants the opposite and actually wants a good tan still make sure you apply sunscreen with a UV matching ur climate zone and moisturize ur skin after sunbathing so your skin can develope more of a glowing tan look
appreacite both, will aply the UV thing for sure, but wearing longer clothes might be a challenge since here summers are pretty hot

appreacite both, will aply the UV thing for sure, but wearing longer clothes might be a challenge since here summers are pretty hot
yeah thats gonna be hard, if u don't want to wear longer clothes id say your best bet is avoiding being outside during the peak uv index hours+high uv prot sunscreen

for everyone that wants the opposite and actually wants a good tan still make sure you apply sunscreen with a UV matching ur climate zone and moisturize ur skin after sunbathing so your skin can develope more of a glowing tan
Btw
Skin lightening products are available by prescription or over the counter (OTC). Typically, a product will have one of the following ingredients:

• kojic acid
  • Vitamin C
  • glycolic acid
  • azelaic acid
  • rerinoid
  • hydroquinone (only available by prescription)
  • arbutin (a milder form of hydroquinone)