Smash your skull

Character creation screen

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and aspieSavage
Why do u want wider forehead

Why would you want a wider forehead?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Good question. Yes there is but it would probably be too risky to undertake to resolve an aesthetic request and that is a anterior cranioplasty or frontal bone remodeling.

Implants
usually won't work because of eye spacing and temporalis muscle. Degloving the Temporalis from the temporal fossa and implanting custom PEEK implants under the muscle has been tried with bad results. Sub-fascial silicone temporal implants can help some if the change desired is not very much, but remember ES ratio.

Expansile High-Orbital Box Osteotomy is a method which has also been applied for non-syndrome close-set eyes in people without intellectual deficit. As a little pearl, all expansile Orbital Box Osteotomies are done as "High" OBO's involving the forehead so everything blends. This is by far more rare since most Orbital Box Osteotomies are for Orbital Medialization not Lateralization.

I will post an old before and after picture of this form a textbook if you remind me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, AscendingHero, Deleted member 643 and 2 others
Just shave for a wider hairline

Good question. Yes there is but it would probably be too risky to undertake to resolve an aesthetic request and that is a anterior cranioplasty or frontal bone remodeling.

Implants
usually won't work because of eye spacing and temporalis muscle. Degloving the Temporalis from the temporal fossa and implanting custom PEEK implants under the muscle has been tried with bad results. Sub-fascial silicone temporal implants can help some if the change desired is not very much, but remember ES ratio.

Expansile High-Orbital Box Osteotomy is a method which has also been applied for non-syndrome close-set eyes in people without intellectual deficit. As a little pearl, all expansile Orbital Box Osteotomies are done as "High" OBO's involving the forehead so everything blends. This is by far more rare since most Orbital Box Osteotomies are for Orbital Medialization not Lateralization.

I will post an old before and after picture of this form a textbook if you remind me.
Thank you so much for the detailed response

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
If you just need small difference, just shave some part of the hair. I don't see how you can widen forehead otherwise. Is your forehead subhuman tier narrow?

Any hairstyle like curtains or swept back hair could give the illusion of a wider forehead. Though yeah they don't always suit everyone.

MSE? Im not sure tho

They look better than sloped ones , oval ones
That’s shape though, not width. Narrower hairline is better than wide if both are square. Like Zayn’s for example, it’s narrow but also squared.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Why would you do this at first place

Implants

Good info. How is the ES ratio relevant here though? I thought ES ratio involves just the IPD and bizygo, not bitemporal width. @RealSurgerymax

Good info. How is the ES ratio relevant here though? I thought ES ratio involves just the IPD and bizygo, not bitemporal width. @RealSurgerymax
I have a way to do it with implants now, invented some modifications that will make it work just fine.

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanityForce
I have a way to do it with implants now, invented some modifications that will make it work just fine.
What can be done for the opposite problem by the way? To reduce a wide temple area (above the eyebrows)? Is there any solution? @RealSurgerymax

What can be done for the opposite problem by the way? To reduce a wide temple area (above the eyebrows)? Is there any solution? @RealSurgerymax
probably. scans and pics and we can devise a strategy