Is there anyone here who bought tinder or bumble premium/boost

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
Is it worth it? I always wanna see my matches immediately instead of waiting and the base version gives u such few likes bumble 24 hour cooldown is super terrible im kind addicted to swpiing left and right and talking to random foids or meeting them

Bro who the fuck are you kys hahahaha bitch ass nigga. And no nobody here bought tinder premimum or bumble

Bro who the fuck are you kys hahahaha bitch ass nigga. And no nobody here bought tinder premimum or bumble
why would u need bumble or tinder premium? ur a sub5 bro its already over for u, u dont even get likes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Is it worth it? I always wanna see my matches immediately instead of waiting and the base version gives u such few likes bumble 24 hour cooldown is super terrible im kind addicted to swpiing left and right and talking to random foids or meeting them
If you don't get +99 in few hours then it's a waste of money (talking about a small city ofc).

why would u need bumble or tinder premium? ur a sub5 bro its already over for u, u dont even get likes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm not sub5. Cope. I mog you to oblivion lil nigger. Show face rq

Well if ur gonna show yours then come BITCH ASS NIGGFA COME COME PM ME PM ME
obviously u on my dick lil kid send me urs and i send mine pm me fag