Is there anyone here who gained height with some stack ?

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
It could be hgh, peptides, mk677 or @Strike_Poseidon 's new stack.

If so did you used them after a hiatus or not ?
How much did you grow ?
What did you used and how long did you used it ?
And at what age did you used it ?

I went from 5'9" to 6'2.5" at age 18, I used 16 IU a day for 11 months

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 1849, aestheticallypleasin and 3 others
no stack for your genes. Seriously.

Heightmaxxing is an expensive cope unless you haven't yet hit a growth spurt/latebloomercel.
copium overdose

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
I'll PM u my source I charge a 100 dollars consultation
and no I used mk677 + HGH
5 inches is a great number at 18 but jfl if you think I have the money for consultation
Also jfl at me for being gullible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and HighIQcel
5 inches is a great number at 18 but jfl if you think I have the money for consultation
too bad bro.
Just kidding I didn't use HGH yet (no 5 inches lmao) but I did buy it for 200 dollars for two weeks in India, pharma grade.

Jfl if you believed those extreme gains are possible, don't use 16 IU you will fuck yourself up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, EasternRightWinger15, HighIQcel and 1 other person
too bad bro.
Just kidding I didn't use HGH yet (no 5 inches lmao) but I did buy it for 200 dollars for two weeks in India, pharma grade.

Jfl if you believed those extreme gains are possible, don't use 16 IU you will fuck yourself up
Hope is my cope rn

And here I am hesitant to say 5'7" when I'm 5'6.75" in the morning smh
:feelsping::feelsping::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsthink::feelsbaton:
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, balding17yomanletcel, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
really the only way to heightmaxx past your genetic potential is to increase induce DNA hypermethylation, but if you want to see even faster results than with just that you use pi3k stimulators like puerarin, si wu tang, and hexarelin and IGF-1 induction, also to increase the size of your hypertrophic zone of the growth plate (you don't even need to induce hypermethylation if you do this as you will see very good results) you increase CNP, now CNP inhibits FGFR3 signaling and meclozine has been shown to do it as well as CNP: https://www.jbc.org/content/291/48/24912.full

And inhibiting FGFR3 upregulated many pathways like IHH and Wnt and upregulates other growth factors
'Chondrocyte-osteoblast co-culture assay further revealed that Fgfr3 deficiency in chondrocytes promoted differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts by up-regulating the expressions of Ihh, Bmp2, Bmp4, Bmp7, Wnt4, and Tgf1, as well as down-regulating Nog expression.'
(Nog-Noggin is one of the main inhibitors of BMP's)

This is all to increase cGMP as cGMP increases the overall size of the growth plates like babies do when they grow 10 inches in their first year and then still have wide open growth plates until puberty hits Whereas CNP only increase the hypertrophic zone size. CNP also needs upregulation of FGF-2 to work and if CNP is combined with kidney secreted bone growth factors it will drastically increase cGMP, this is another pathway to increase height after puberty without hypermethylation and for that the solution is obviously meclozine and this: https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp

The BMP formula has kaempferol, kaempferol has been shown to induce KSBGF https://patents.google.com/patent/CA2593623A1/en
Kaempferol conditioned-OKM increasing osteoblast proliferation with a dose response manner. All the data together indicate that kidney cells secrete KSBGF, which in turn promotes bone formation. Kaempferol stimulates kidney cells increase the secretion of KSBGF.’

This is what we need to also increase height after puberty if we aren't actively inducing hypermethylation to reverse senescent changes. We have to INCREASE along with CNP in order to increase cGMP which can make us grow as it pushes out the growth plate! As for FGF-2 upregulation, an ingredient in the BMP formula, Osthole upregulates FGF-2, BMP-2, and IGF-1 as well as activating the Wnt signaling pathway. So we have our replacement for CNP AND KSBGF, meaning it will increasing cGMP, pushing out the growth plate even after they are inactive. So unlike what xcrunner and alkoclar told us, instead of using methylprotodioscin and Dimethylicaritin, we can use them instead however we also need to stimulate Collagen 2 which I am still researching. Keep researching boyos!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, berlin.1969 and Chadelite
I grew half a cm on mk677+aromasin and other random supplements in 2 months

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4946
really the only way to heightmaxx past your genetic potential is to increase induce DNA hypermethylation, but if you want to see even faster results than with just that you use pi3k stimulators like puerarin, si wu tang, and hexarelin and IGF-1 induction, also to increase the size of your hypertrophic zone of the growth plate (you don't even need to induce hypermethylation if you do this as you will see very good results) you increase CNP, now CNP inhibits FGFR3 signaling and meclozine has been shown to do it as well as CNP: https://www.jbc.org/content/291/48/24912.full

And inhibiting FGFR3 upregulated many pathways like IHH and Wnt and upregulates other growth factors
'Chondrocyte-osteoblast co-culture assay further revealed that Fgfr3 deficiency in chondrocytes promoted differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts by up-regulating the expressions of Ihh, Bmp2, Bmp4, Bmp7, Wnt4, and Tgf1, as well as down-regulating Nog expression.'

This is all to increase cGMP as cGMP increases the overall size of the growth plates like babies do when they grow 10 inches in their first year and then still have wide open growth plates until puberty hits Whereas CNP only increase the hypertrophic zone size. CNP also needs upregulation of FGF-2 to work and if CNP is combined with kidney secreted bone growth factors it will drastically increase cGMP, this is another pathway to increase height after puberty without hypermethylation and for that the solution is obviously meclozine and this: https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp

The BMP formula has kaempferol, kaempferol has been shown to induce KSBGF https://patents.google.com/patent/CA2593623A1/en
Kaempferol conditioned-OKM increasing osteoblast proliferation with a dose response manner. All the data together indicate that kidney cells secrete KSBGF, which in turn promotes bone formation. Kaempferol stimulates kidney cells increase the secretion of KSBGF.’

This is what we need to also increase height after puberty if we aren't actively inducing hypermethylation to reverse senescent changes. We have to INCREASE along with CNP in order to increase cGMP which can make us grow as it pushes out the growth plate! As for FGF-2 upregulation, an ingredient in the BMP formula, Osthole upregulates FGF-2, BMP-2, and IGF-1 as well as activating the Wnt signaling pathway. So we have our replacement for CNP AND KSBGF, meaning it will increasing cGMP, pushing out the growth plate even after they are inactive. So unlike what xcrunner and alkoclar told us, instead of using methylprotodioscin and Dimethylicaritin, we can use them instead however we also need to stimulate Collagen 2 which I am still researching. Keep researching boyos!
Are you using this stack ? Have you ever experienced height increase from that ?

Its 100% genetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
I really am 5'6" sadly
You are 5'6" but how is your cousi n 6'6"? Does he inject HGH to grow taller so he can become a pro basketball player or some shit or does he gave gigantism?

You are 5'6" but how is your cousi n 6'6"? Does he inject HGH to grow taller so he can become a pro basketball player or some shit or does he gave gigantism?
He's my third cousin lol

yet again GH is only one part of gigantism..
Are you using this stack ? Have you ever experienced height increase from that ?
no, but people using weaker versions of it got results, inhibiting FGFR3 signalling literally upregulated every gene needed for height growth, as well as the KSBGF to increase cGMP to increase the size of the growth plate! This another mechanism to increase beyond genetic potential without DNA hypermethylation, imagine what combining both of them would do! Anyway, the government already knows about methylprotodioscin and dimethylicaritin according to xcrunner and alkoclar but don't release it only to Olympic bball prospects and players, these 'unbelieveable NBA growth spurts' you see are just a part of it, so was Yao Ming and Sun Yang. It is all about business because they know GH will cost a fortune and they don't want so many gigantism people around as well as the earnings they receive from Limb Lengthening surgery. Most people only keep this information to themselves, but thanks to xcrunner and alkoclar they have revealed a few of their secrets

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, berlin.1969, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others

didnt get single shit ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
Yes bro I jacked off 5 times a day and now Im 6 ft 2

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4946
It's all in your genes fam. If your growth plates are fused then HGH is not gonna do anything. Just be young and hope your growth plates haven't fused already.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
It's all in your genes fam. If your growth plates are fused then HGH is not gonna do anything. Just be young and hope your growth plates haven't fused already.
I am 18 and gonna take x ray of my knees once covid 19 cool off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
i indeed got it rn, where do i order hexarelin
there are many steroid sites that sell it, like purerawz, take si wu tang with the hexarelin for effective pi3k activation, the pi3k pathway is very effective for osteoblast proliferation, main things to focus on are activating the pi3k pathway, inducing hypermethylation and increase cGMP (which will increase the size of the GROWTH PLATE!) P.S CNP which is activated by meclozine will only increase the size of the hypertrophic zone (not only that but inhibiting FGFR3 literally upregulates every single gene for height growth, like Ihh, BMP-2, BMP-7, BMP-6 and it downregulates the noggin protein which inhibits BMP), you combine it with this to increase the size of the overall growth plate: https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp. Like I said before this is why babies can grow 10 inches in their first year and still have wide OPEN GROWTH PLATES. Anyway this stack is significantly more effective than any cope HGH stack or AI stack you will take on this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sloopnoob
there are many steroid sites that sell it, like purerawz, take si wu tang with the hexarelin for effective pi3k activation, the pi3k pathway is very effective for osteoblast proliferation, main things to focus on are activating the pi3k pathway, inducing hypermethylation and increase cGMP (which will increase the size of the GROWTH PLATE!) P.S CNP which is activated by meclozine will only increase the size of the hypertrophic zone (not only that but inhibiting FGFR3 literally upregulates every single gene for height growth, like Ihh, BMP-2, BMP-7, BMP-6 and it downregulates the noggin protein which inhibits BMP), you combine it with this to increase the size of the overall growth plate: https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp. Like I said before this is why babies can grow 10 inches in their first year and still have wide OPEN GROWTH PLATES. Anyway this stack is significantly more effective than any cope HGH stack or AI stack you will take on this forum
Any sides ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Wrecker