Is there anyone here who tried looksmaxxing in earnest and didn't achieve the results they wanted?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
I think this will settle the debate between those who believe in looksmaxxing and those who don't.

The picture of the guy who's super ripped in the glasses doesn't count. His hair looks like shit and his glasses are probably the worst type for his facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt, CarrotMaxxer, shalomnigga and 2 others
I think this will settle the debate between those who believe in looksmaxxing and those who don't.

The picture of the guy who's super ripped in the glasses doesn't count. His hair looks like shit and his glasses are probably the worst type for his facial structure.
29m am i ugly v0 fhntpbdk8nwc1
4076781 7D1B4199 B41B 460B A1BC A162B1DBA907
Picture 1 Anand Vadher cover
Before after body building fitness transformation 92 591c12289febc  700
Result ScottM 37wk pt front 900 860feac1f136126dc4c2208197d4a0ce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri and normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and nathan
I looksmaxxed for 3 years. First two years were losing weight. From 290 lbs to 180 now. That made the biggest difference. I started more serious looksmaxxing 1 year ago. I defo improved by at least 3 psl points from when I was 290

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Still better than what they were before.
This kind of brain dead rhetoric is the reason why society is so full of copers. "I'd rather be a jacked ugly manlet than a fat ugly manlet" misses the entire point. These guys will be forced to lower their standards, and by a lot, despite the fact that they likely spent years grinding on their physique. Imagine that, spending ridiculous amounts of effort to go from a 1 to a 2. Can you earnestly say that you would be willing to keep going?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
This kind of brain dead rhetoric is the reason why society is so full of copers. "I'd rather be a jacked ugly manlet than a fat ugly manlet" misses the entire point. These guys will be forced to lower their standards, and by a lot, despite the fact that they likely spent years grinding on their physique. Imagine that, spending ridiculous amounts of effort to go from a 1 to a 2. Can you earnestly say that you would be willing to keep going?

A jacked ugly manlet will still be respected by men.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
A jacked ugly manlet will still be respected by men.
Sure, but we are talking about lifting in the pursuit of enhancing your romantic life.

Sure, but we are talking about lifting in the pursuit of enhancing your romantic life.

Better than rotting.

It's like keeping your shit Honda in a garage without wheels vs. equipping it with brand new tires and a new coat of paint.

You still have a chance to see the city sights.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Tallman
Better than rotting.

It's like keeping your shit Honda in a garage without wheels vs. equipping it with brand new tires and a new coat of paint.

You still have a chance to see the city sights.
Agreed, it's better than rotting. I won't talk about the fact that somehow those are the only two options, gymmaxxing or rotting. But I agree.

Then we should quit with the narrative that the gym is a surefire ascension. It gives normies and chads a reason to shit on sub5s and attack their character. We have to eliminate that sentiment off this Earth.

unironically neck training would help them tremendously
they'd still be invisible tho
Invisible to invisible :(

It's easy to spout the lip service that we should just do things for the sake of doing things. But I promise you, when you're tracking calories and busting your ass every day only to find that the untrained skinny twig chad is getting the positive reinforcement you aren't getting, it'll be a lot harder to maintain that effort.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

It's easy to spout the lip service that we should just do things for the sake of doing things. But I promise you, when you're tracking calories and busting your ass every day only to find that the untrained skinny twig chad is getting the positive reinforcement you aren't getting, it'll be a lot harder to maintain that effort.
tru but mid htn + gymcel = high htn

Went from skinny chink to rave slayer!
Fuaark

tru but mid htn + gymcel = high htn
How about low LTN + gymcel = mid LTN. Take a minute and put yourself in the shoes of someone who this applies to. Would you really be able to maintain consistent effort for years and years?

My looksmaxing journey has been yielding results, albeit slowly.

• +1
Reactions: its_over
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Madridista
Went from skinny chink to rave slayer!
Fuaark

Not the point of the thread. I'm not denying that gym has been the basis of some ascensions.

But look a few comments up and you'll see guys who worked to get the same thing he did, but did not achieve the same results. One might argue those coping redpillers accomplished absolutely nothing. What are your thoughts on this?

How about low LTN + gymcel = mid LTN. Take a minute and put yourself in the shoes of someone who this applies to. Would you really be able to maintain consistent effort for years and years?
hell no
i would just take roids tbh if i was low ltn

jfl this is like ur second thread with gym arguments

lazy fuck

jfl this is like ur second thread with gym arguments

lazy fuck
I am 100% more fit than you. I talk about this because I've seen how it got me absolutely nowhere.

I am 100% more fit than you. I talk about this because I've seen how it got me absolutely nowhere.
because your ugly as fuck, it doesnt take more than 1 brain cell to figure out that having a decent physique wont instantly get you laid.

because your ugly as fuck, it doesnt take more than 1 brain cell to figure out that having a decent physique wont instantly get you laid.
The way gymcopers like you talk about it has me believe you do earnestly believe that.

Thanks. I hope you can overcome whatever difficulty you're facing and improve a lot more.
Good luck my friend. I genuinely hope you make it. Just don't forget about people like me here, who gave it a shot but fell short.

Or maybe you won't make it. In that case, know that I respect you for having tried. And that I'll be here awaiting your return.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Yeah ive been high mtn for all of my life jfl gonna need surgery for an actual htn face

Did you try every softmax first though.

Ofc I cant do every soft max possible im still gonna work on it, eg debloating and esoteric soft maxxes like those, but I did all the important ones to a really high standard

Unfortunately if you’re genetic trash then nothing will work

You’d need to try everything though, roids, bimax etc. brutal if you don’t have money

Looksmaxxing isn’t just physique idiot. U literally just posted physique transformations and call it looksmaxxing.

Unfortunately if you’re genetic trash then nothing will work

You’d need to try everything though, roids, bimax etc. brutal if you don’t have money

My looksmaxxing with just roids worked in 2017 but I should have had bimax back then as well, it worked for a while but every guy is jacked now and my halo is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back