Is there anyone who has actually had surgery or consulted with Sailer that can give their thoughts?

D

Deleted member 6756

Iron
I've been interested in a black pilled surgeon because I have the funds and need to reverse the effects from camouflage orthodontics and such during childhood. I've done quite a bit since including homeoblock which greatly improved my facial symmetry and improved my fwhr since it causes your body to build bone in your face wherever it was missed out on during childhood development. It's not perfect however.

Currently talking to an American surgeon who is easily proposing 2cm of movement for the maxilla/mandible alongside implants made from medpor to create a model-like jaw, chin, and cheekbone augmentation. When I asked about peek he said he didn't know what that was. He's stating it will take a lot of planning to achieve the look I want but is possible (think Toni Mahfud but more masculine). I got a chance to look at one picture of a patient this American surgeon worked on who he claimed pushed him out of his comfort zone and the guy looks pretty bad. Typically this surgeon uses cheekbone implants to makeup for weak infraorbitals and they look underdone and his patients still end up looking like normies or slightly below the average. In this one guy's case he used implants but got a shit tier result overall.

This got me thinking about visiting Sailer to see how his craft is. Some of you claim he's just an old quack who is no longer fit for the job, but I wonder how many of these claims are based upon actual experiences. Let me know your thoughts if you did get around consulting with Sailer or knew anyone that had surgery with him.

I just wonder how guys like Toni Mahfud, Tom Cruise, Salludon, etc. got their surgeries. Who the hell can get you that level of craftsmanship?

The shitty picture that the American surgeon showed me 😟:
Screen Shot 2022 03 03 at 120630 AM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
That "shitty picture that the American surgeon showed me" looks good af tbh. I don't see the issue. Who is that surgeon?

Btw Salludon didn't get surgery, literally just lost weight.

Tom Cruise apparently went to a retired surgeon. Can't remember his name atm but he was legendary.

• +1
Reactions: highT and metagross
That "shitty picture that the American surgeon showed me" looks good af tbh. I don't see the issue. Who is that surgeon?

Tom Cruise apparently went to a retired surgeon. Can't remember his name atm but he was legendary.
I wonder if it looks shit tier to me because the guy still has some falios like his receding hairline and such? The implants that were used just look kind of soft and it just looks like something was done imo. I'm still talking to the surgeon, but seeing this personally scared me a bit. He also doesn't quite understand the hunter eye aesthetic and stated I could benefit from a brow-lift since I have low set eyebrows. Once I showed him an image of Sean O' Pry he admitted it was a good look but said it wasn't a good thing due to the negative effects to your peripheral vision from having such a heavy brow area.

Still wondering how Toni Mahfud managed to get a good outcome. His newer photos seem fake as hell though.
Tom Cruise's surgeon was really good however.

I wonder if it looks shit tier to me because the guy still has some falios like his receding hairline and such? The implants that were used just look kind of soft and it just looks like something was done imo. I'm still talking to the surgeon, but seeing this personally scared me a bit. He also doesn't quite understand the hunter eye aesthetic and stated I could benefit from a brow-lift since I have low set eyebrows. Once I showed him an image of Sean O' Pry he admitted it was a good look but said it wasn't a good thing due to the negative effects to your peripheral vision from having such a heavy brow area.

Still wondering how Toni Mahfud managed to get a good outcome. His newer photos seem fake as hell though.
Tom Cruise's surgeon was really good however.
Toni Mahfud literally just got rhino and BrightOcular/contacts. He was already good looking before.

Toni Mahfud literally just got rhino and BrightOcular/contacts. He was already good looking before.

What got rid of his nasolabial folds then? The shape of the eyes also seemed to change. You sure this wasn't surgery? That's the general consensus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I've been interested in a black pilled surgeon because I have the funds and need to reverse the effects from camouflage orthodontics and such during childhood. I've done quite a bit since including homeoblock which greatly improved my facial symmetry and improved my fwhr since it causes your body to build bone in your face wherever it was missed out on during childhood development. It's not perfect however.

Currently talking to an American surgeon who is easily proposing 2cm of movement for the maxilla/mandible alongside implants made from medpor to create a model-like jaw, chin, and cheekbone augmentation. When I asked about peek he said he didn't know what that was. He's stating it will take a lot of planning to achieve the look I want but is possible (think Toni Mahfud but more masculine). I got a chance to look at one picture of a patient this American surgeon worked on who he claimed pushed him out of his comfort zone and the guy looks pretty bad. Typically this surgeon uses cheekbone implants to makeup for weak infraorbitals and they look underdone and his patients still end up looking like normies or slightly below the average. In this one guy's case he used implants but got a shit tier result overall.

This got me thinking about visiting Sailer to see how his craft is. Some of you claim he's just an old quack who is no longer fit for the job, but I wonder how many of these claims are based upon actual experiences. Let me know your thoughts if you did get around consulting with Sailer or knew anyone that had surgery with him.

I just wonder how guys like Toni Mahfud, Tom Cruise, Salludon, etc. got their surgeries. Who the hell can get you that level of craftsmanship?

View attachment 1573108
Surgery isn’t magic, remember that.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 6756
View attachment 1573126
What got rid of his nasolabial folds then? The shape of the eyes also seemed to change. You sure this wasn't surgery? That's the general consensus.
He was young in that first pic. There's other pics of him in college where he looks good af. Nasolabial folds are due to lighting + recessed columnella. Probably gets fillers or something for them.

He was young in that first pic. There's other pics of him in college where he looks good af. Nasolabial folds are due to lighting + recessed columnella. Probably gets fillers or something for them.
Gotcha makes sense. The surgeon btw is Edward Zebovitz in Maryland.

Besides that, the surgeon claims what I'm looking for can be achieved with good planning and hollows in the cheeks can be achieved by getting prominence of the jaws and the zygos right. I'll look into what he did with the guy I attached and see if the dude just wanted a specific look hence why he looks that way. One of the things that really throw me off about the guy in the picture is how high his gonians are from his mouth. I mentioned I did not want a steep jaw angle and am looking for a longer ramus, so he stated jaw implants would get us there. Initially, he proposed a 90 degree angle but I told him that'd be too uncanny. Instead, 110-120 degrees is fine and he agreed. I'll still give him a shot. He said if I didn't like his plan I could let him know we should just take a pause at any time. The guy himself is not arrogant and is open to hear what I want. He'll do what I want but he will mention his thoughts and concerns. The main concern is how capable he is at planning and executing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Wait what did this guy have done?
Just cheekbone implants?
7821F935 73C0 47AC A6B1 035E5A13EE99

Consult with raffaini. Most blackpilled surgeon with the best before and afters

Wait what did this guy have done?
Just cheekbone implants?
View attachment 1573164

Consult with raffaini. Most blackpilled surgeon with the best before and afters
Cheekbone implants, jaw angle implants, and chin implant all from medpor. Does Raffaini do cheekbone and jaw implants?

Cheekbone implants, jaw angle implants, and chin implant all from medpor. Does Raffaini do cheekbone and jaw implants?

Your approach is incorrect. U said u need 2cm of movement through surgery and then implants. It’s best you go to raffaini (godfather of jaw surgery) and then Dr Yamerchuk (godfather of jaw implants )

Instead of finding a surgeon that does both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6756
Your approach is incorrect. U said u need 2cm of movement through surgery and then implants. It’s best you go to raffaini (godfather of jaw surgery) and then Dr Yamerchuk (godfather of jaw implants )

Instead of finding a surgeon that does both
I see. I was hoping there'd be a way to get it all done in one but I'll check them out.

• +1
Why? We have extremely precise planning and surgery tools and it's still not possible?
Unfortunately doctors aren’t focusing on aesthetics enough to come up with a solution for some “unfixable” problems. For instance, midface length/nose length, fwhr, IPD, etc. Also, you have to be very careful when dealing with surgeons. It’s important to remember that no one cares about you as much as you care for yourself. If you have money and have a somewhat decent base and want to look really good you need research and luck. That’s what I’ve learned from my research and experience with these surgeons. Many of them are clueless about the aesthetic vision of many of the members on this forum. I’ve seen many that aren’t aware of the importance of hunter eyes v prey eyes. These are some of the top level surgeons that often get recommended here. Overall, research and surgeon’s aesthetic vision is lacking still. Women are lucky in that they can ascend quite easily.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Unfortunately doctors aren’t focusing on aesthetics enough to come up with a solution for some “unfixable” problems. For instance, midface length/nose length, fwhr, IPD, etc. Also, you have to be very careful when dealing with surgeons. It’s important to remember that no one cares about you as much as you care for yourself. If you have money and have a somewhat decent base and want to look really good you need research and luck. That’s what I’ve learned from my research and experience with these surgeons. Many of them are clueless about the aesthetic vision of many of the members on this forum. I’ve seen many that aren’t aware of the importance of hunter eyes v prey eyes. These are some of the top level surgeons that often get recommended here. Overall, research and surgeon’s aesthetic vision is lacking still. Women are lucky in that they can ascend quite easily.
Nah I know plenty of jawpilled aestheticpilled maxfacs with ultra modern tech that still produce dogshit/negligible results

Nah I know plenty of jawpilled aestheticpilled maxfacs with ultra modern tech that still produce dogshit/negligible results
Well, that’s essentially what I was saying when I stated I’ve visited many of the big surgeons mentioned here that don’t really have an eye for aesthetics as much as people claim they do. They just don’t give a shit.

dude i hope you are trolling his eye and noseshape changed also his chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6756

View attachment 1573108
Ngl thats a pretty fire result tho, literally from ltn to chad lmao

Ngl thats a pretty fire result tho, literally from ltn to chad lmao
Dude looks uncanny from the design of the implants. When i spoke to the surgeon he made it clear he cuts corners to save money and time.

Dude looks uncanny from the design of the implants. When i spoke to the surgeon he made it clear he cuts corners to save money and time.
I mean it worked for this dude. Uncanny is only with fillers and shit. He looks like a fucking linebacker. They have bone structure like that. Ur the only one who thinks he is uncanny bro, this is clearly an ascension. By contrary toni mafud looks uncanny but he is chad. But maybe this surgeon does cut corners...

I mean these mfs exist in real life bro... This is not that uncanny ngl. Also plastic surgery pics tend to look ass since its flat af and there is no angle frauding and such. I would never think these dude had surgery if I saw him walking down the street.