Is there anyone who is universally considered a chad here?

It seems no matter how much of a chad you think a guy is there'll be a section who think they are chadlite or even HTN

Gandy- rat faced dolphincel
Chico- boneless twink
Opry- downgrown aspie
Hexum- NCT ogre
Meeks- not white
Cavill- short chin, cuck eyes
Maher- bobblehead troglodyte
Dellisola- horsefaced indian
Miro cech- slav
Drago- wide faced ogre

Only ballou from what i've seen hasn't gotten chadlite calls
i mean there are sections of people here who obsessively crying about some one millimeter not being here and there and thus Chad becoming subhuman. It is all for caging purposes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
It seems no matter how much of a chad you think a guy is there'll be a section who think they are chadlite or even HTN

Chico- boneless twink
Opry- downgrown aspie
Hexum- NCT ogre
Meeks- not white
Miro cech- slav
Drago- wide faced ogre

No one has ever called R(etard)ichard Ramirez a chadlite :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Just PSL he mogs maybe Pitt and Kortajarena. But if you show his face to people out of PSL to rate him he will loose against all of them.
He'd only lose cause of his bland coloring which is super important when asking people to rate based on pictures. He's more attractive then the likes of opry

Jfl at “not white”
Cant even think of a legit flaw of meeks
He is universally chad cuz hes perfect no dickriding
Meeks has a recessed chin and no eyebrows, so he is HTN according to users here

He'd only lose cause of his bland coloring which is super important when asking people to rate based on pictures. He's more attractive then the likes of opry
His dark triad face can pull off the dark eyes and boring coloring well. And I am not denying that he is a mogger. But nonetheless he is heavily overrated here compared to other chads just because he has some good model shoots.

O pry mogs him. To a big portion because of superior coloring but he would mog him either way
B983AD0D 2C85 44F1 8C1C C213E85DF385

Bland colouring?! It's dark triad brother!!

His dark triad face can pull off the dark eyes and boring coloring well. And I am not denying that he is a mogger. But nonetheless he is heavily overrated here compared to other chads just because he has some good model shoots.

O pry mogs him. To a big portion because of superior coloring but he would mog him either way
View attachment 2449291View attachment 2449292
O'pry looks unmoggable in the 2nd pic wtf

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Chico- boneless twink
Opry- downgrown aspie
Hexum- NCT ogre
Meeks- not white
Miro cech- slav
Drago- wide faced ogre

Ballou gets called ethnic sometimes Jfl. Eriksen is the only one that doesn’t get shit, claoest thing we ever had to a real life gigachad.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and BrahminBoss
Ballou gets called ethnic sometimes Jfl. Eriksen is the only one that doesn’t get shit, claoest thing we ever had to a real life gigachad.
Eriksen with beard looks funny. Delon is the least controversial God only darker than medium brown skins deny his superiority

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Eriksen with beard looks funny. Delon is the least controversial God only darker than medium brown skins deny his superiority
Delon look really good, no doubts. But many, many people call him Htn. This is about who gets talked shit the least, and i haven’t seen a single comment abt eriksen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's legitimately impossible for there to be a consensus because of male gaze retards; any "chad" will either be male gaze or female gaze.

Like people here actually think the gigachad meme guy is actually a gigachad even tho he would get 0 18 year old girls from the USA..

Imagine thinking not being attractive to 18 year old girls = gigachad. If thats the case I would never wanna ascend to gigachad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Delon look really good, no doubts. But many, many people call him Htn. This is about who gets talked shit the least, and i haven’t seen a single comment abt eriksen.
maybe cause hes not as popular. Only darkskins and rep farmers call delon htn but id say least controversial is brando and clint eastwood

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Me

• +1

View attachment 2449291View attachment 2449292
Opry is over a decade younger not a fair comparison. Prime ballou mogs him easily

Eriksen gets called gay alien all the time

Guirao and Delon

A lot of users call them sub chad, but we all know deep within our hearts they have more wide appeal than anyone else that’s ever lived

All these dudes are chad lmfao. Any retard who say they aren’t chads is some low iq greycel who believes someone can have perfect ratios and perfect features.

They are too feminine to have the absolute widest appeal
should've said widest appeal to prime women

in the current state of affairs, having a mix of masc and more fem features is ideal for appeal among young women.

• +1
@badg96

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Damian kater, typical prettyboy pheno bit mixed w david laid, not fully pretty boy and has some masc

Damian kater, typical prettyboy pheno bit mixed w david laid, not fully pretty boy and has some masc
Worst example of all time. He's the biggest frauder ever, and to compare him to ballou is blasphemy

Ballou is better looking than him

Truelove eye area cucks him
You understand nothing then . Nick true love is twice the smv minimum of ltn ballou

• +1
Jfl at “not white”
Cant even think of a legit flaw of meeks
He is universally chad cuz hes perfect no dickriding
The fact he is bald .... No ?

Peter Badenhop, he is aging fast tho

Oh lol no one is perfect and 8psl doesnt exist

Oh lol no one is perfect and 8psl doesnt exist
Im not talking about perfect or 8 psl. Just if theres a guy who everyone agrees is chad/6 psl

If you are scouted by a modelling agency without even trying, you are a chad.

- Barrett was scouted while shoplifting a convenience store
- O'Pry was scouted because an agent saw his myspace profile
- Meeks literally almost killed a child and was scouted because of his mugshot (plus his 2M$ bail was paid by women on gofundme)

No need to keep going. These things only happen to undisputed Chads. Maher is genuinely Chadlite/HTN ogre framelet saved by height.

Drago mogs to hell and back

Bomer
Del rio
Delon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back