Is there anything at all that I can do

C

ChanceAtChad

Iron
I got elastics (bands) for an overbite at 15ish and they slowly flattened my strong cheekbones. I am 17 now and am severely depressed because my families slayer facial genetics were ruined on me. I already broke my permanent retainer on purpose. Will my cheekbones return naturally or no? Is there anything I can do realistically? The answer is probably suicide at this point.

Lol, stop coping rubber bands haven't changed anything at all.

First of all, if the elastics should flatten a part of your face it's the lower part, secondly, I did 2 years of elastics for an overbite, and my upper jaw remains negro tier and my zygos are still huge compared to the rest of my face, in a comical way that said tbh.

First of all, if the elastics should flatten a part of your face it's the lower part, secondly, I did 2 years of elastics for an overbite, and my upper jaw remains negro tier and my zygos are still huge compared to the rest of my face, in a comical way that said tbh.
Riiiigghht. Because the photo verifiable proof and the fact that overbite treatment consists of recessing the upper jaw (maxilla) to meet the lower jaw is coping.

stfu orthokike

Riiiigghht. Because the photo verifiable proof and the fact that overbite treatment consists of recessing the upper jaw (maxilla) to meet the lower jaw is coping.
Bands move the LOWER jaw forward, not the upper one back.