is there anything good to look forward to if you are so ugly?

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
I'm ugly, I'm short, I'm a dickcel, I'm a framecel.

I have all the characteristics of an Incel.

It's over. However I've seen many of you cope, @Bojack @Michael Myers though I know you are going through shit rn, I can't stand how can you go for so long.

Mom is probably gonna be dead by next year because she's sick, so that means the only woman that has been barely repulsed by me is gone now. Yikes.

Let's face it, there seems to be no path whatsoever in this life other than being GL, having sex, parties, friends, and fun in general.

What can I say.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Surgery is the only thing any sub-8 man should look forward to.

However with that many issues, I would suggest trans-maxxing as your best bet to get women and a better place in society (as fucked as it may seem).

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and humanoidsub7
Surgery is the only thing any sub-8 man should look forward to.

However with that many issues, I would suggest trans-maxxing as your best bet to get women and a better place in society (as fucked as it may seem).
Nah I'd rather rot.

dying

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Tbh i made one friend who is even more mentally fucked than me and life improved allot.

I look up to jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Tbh i made one friend who is even more mentally fucked than me and life improved allot.

I look up to jaw surgery
Been to allot of partys, clubs, bordells, housepartys, or just us two with two other girls at their place. Having a low inhib friend is really fun, we even climbed an crane yesterday after chilling in an amusement park with random ltb‘s (friendmaxing is legit)

Roid max and slay not that deep

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried