is there ANYTHING we can do to improve le midface?!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Things I've thought of:

-Chewmaxxing for bigger jaw during development (youngcels only)
-Custom jaw implants and temporal implants
-Nosejob to reduce the tip and make the nose slightly upturned, exposing the nostrils. This could greatly bring the illusion of a smaller midface.
-MSE for eye length improvent and slightly wider IPD, not much research supporting this but if you can get yourself a grip on 1 of these expanders it's 100% worth trying.
-Cheekbone implants
-Using Minoxidil on the eyebrows and castar oil/dye on both the eyebrows and eyelashes, creating a powerful halo.

Anything else????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2227
Explain how none of these can have an impact on the midface

It's just help Harmony

It's just help Harmony

-Nosejob to reduce the tip and make the nose slightly upturned, exposing the nostrils. This could greatly bring the illusion of a smaller midface.

No, the calculation of Midface is of eyes to Mouth

Images 30

-MSE for eye length improvent and slightly wider IPD, not much research supporting this but if you can get yourself a grip on 1 of these expanders it's 100% worth trying.

Maybe

-Cheekbone implants

No, will just make worst

-Using Minoxidil on the eyebrows and castar oil/dye on both the eyebrows and eyelashes, creating a powerful halo.

No will just make the eyebrows more thick.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
lefort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2227
why not? doesn’t it involve incising the maxilla?

Will just make your face more forward, more forward don't mean less height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

It's just help Harmony

It's just help Harmony

View attachment 143905

Maybe

-Cheekbone implants

No, will just make worst

All of these things can still make sure less attention is given to le midface. Also why would cheekbones make it worse? With a rhinoplasty the nose can be shortened or made to look shorter, most of the time a long midface is because of a long nose. Atleast in my case due to low prenatal T and mouthbreathing.

genetics of a dom and high fwhr since it's corelated.
have you a long midface op ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Beardmaxxing/stubblemaxxing.

EDIT: Won't make the midface shorter ofc but create the illusion of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Things I've thought of:

-Cheekbone implants

Anything else????
maybe a lift lip to shorten philtrum, hard mewing for a decade

tbh reincarnation is the best way to fix long mid face

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, wellthatsucks and Deleted member 685
Impaction on upper-jaw and cutting philtrum skin with Rhino and impaction on Nasal-base

This will make you ogre tho and it is only theoretical

After that probably a BSSO directly at gonion and CCW rotation

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
maybe a lift lip to shorten philtrum, hard mewing for a decade

tbh reincarnation is the best way to fix long mid face
you could fraud by getting a round or short hair style to compensate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
Lip lifts and lip suspension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
sadly there is nothing to cut the midface as of now

• +1
What if it's because of a long nose and you still have a short philtrum? Can I PM pics so you know what I mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3043
What if it's because of a long nose and you still have a short philtrum? Can I PM pics so you know what I mean?
i don't think you can cut the nose to make it shorter without risking death or smth dangerous since it's soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yes, custom shotgun implant by Eppley

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
you can only ajuste his projection and the cartilage imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I know what you mean.

If you're not going to lefortmax or get an OBO (which you aren't) you can only change the philtrum and try to fix everything else. Lower third max.

• +1
cremationmaxxing is probably the best looksmaxx for midfacecels

• JFL
i don't think you can cut the nose to make it shorter without risking death or smth dangerous since it's soft tissue
I know what you mean.

If you're not going to lefortmax or get an OBO (which you aren't) you can only change the philtrum and try to fix everything else. Lower third max.
What about making the bump smaller? Can I still pm pics so you know exactly what my nose looks like? It's not the cartilage being particullairy long, it's more the tip being fleshy etc.
cremationmaxxing is probably the best looksmaxx for midfacecels
Cmon dude I expected better from you. Can I pm pics?

• +1
What about making the bump smaller? Can I still pm pics so you know exactly what my nose looks like? It's not the cartilage being particullairy long, it's more the tip being fleshy etc.
It'll make your midface look better but won't make it look any shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685

No, is because a long Philtrum can make a Midface longer, the calculation of Midface is eyes to lips

Images 30

• +1
No, is because a long Philtrum can make a Midface longer, the calculation of Midface is eyes to lips

View attachment 143925
You can still have a short 13 mm philtrum and a long midface if you have a long nose without the supporting IPD. And whilst you could get a shorter midface with a lip lift and lip suspension, a philtrum below 13 mm is pretty ogre tier and increasingly so the shorter you have to go to give yourself a good ratio.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
You can still have a short 13 mm philtrum and a long midface if you have a long nose without the supporting IPD. And whilst you could get a shorter midface with a lip lift and lip suspension, a philtrum below 13 mm is pretty ogre tier and increasingly so the shorter you have to go to give yourself a good ratio.

Yes i know, that's why i make a thread about this before.

• +1

It's just help Harmony

It's just help Harmony

View attachment 143905

Maybe

-Cheekbone implants

No, will just make worst

U have no idea what ur talking about

• Hmm...
When you talk about harmony

A thread is due on this since everyone is clueless on what harmony actually is. I will make it soon

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
I think there was a post on lookism by surgerymax where he explained a sort of modified lefort aimed to reduce the midface length

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
What is considered a long nose (how many mm)? And what do you consider to be the ideal nose length?

• +1
When you talk about harmony

A thread is due on this since everyone is clueless on what harmony actually is. I will make it soon

?

Harmony is just height and width of things to each other.

So, the Height of Lower Third to Midface and Forehead height in this case.

What is considered a long nose (how many mm)? And what do you consider to be the ideal nose length?
Ideal is probs 50-54 mm depending on IPD from interpupilary line to base of nose. Over that is p long.

• So Sad
Ideal is probs 50-54 mm depending on IPD from interpupilary line to base of nose. Over that is p long.
55 for 70 ipd.
i Always knew it was long
may be fixing the slight droppy tip can reduce very slightly

• +1
All of these things can still make sure less attention is given to le midface. Also why would cheekbones make it worse? With a rhinoplasty the nose can be shortened or made to look shorter, most of the time a long midface is because of a long nose. Atleast in my case due to low prenatal T and mouthbreathing.
Owl is a troll, cheek/zygos inplants would only make it worse if your ipd is low. If you have decently wide set ipd then it’s definitely an option to offset long midface

• +1
Owl is a troll, cheek/zygos inplants would only make it worse if your ipd is low. If you have decently wide set ipd then it’s definitely an option to offset long midface
If you have wide set eyes and still have a long midface, then the problem is either your nose or your philtrum. If the problem is the philtrum, you could get a lip lift. Not sure about what to do for a long nose.

• +1
being lean
being muscular
being less bloated
smiling / proto-duckface

That's cope and i still correct, also

If you have wide set eyes and still have a long midface, then the problem is either your nose or your philtrum. If the problem is the philtrum, you could get a lip lift. Not sure about what to do for a long nose.
Rhino can make a illusion because of making the nose more thinner and removing the bulbous tip, will make the nose better shaped over all, but still not improving too much, because as what i said, Midface is eyes (pupils) to mouth.

Last edited:
Things I've thought of:

-Cheekbone implants

Anything else????
[ISPOILER][[ISPOILER]ISPOILER]you felt on the old trick haha [/ISPOILER[/ISPOILER]][/ISPOILER]

• Woah
How does reducing nose tip help, in making midface look shorter?

Any actual shortening of the nose could give the illusion of a shorter midface, by making it more compact,

but reducing a projected, or bulbous nose tip, will mainly be beneficial for de-projecting the nose tip, from a side profile view, thus possibly enhancing your forward growth, but not actually making midface look shorter, from profile?

Doesn't correcting nasal tip projection (profile), and wide nose bridge (front), will make midface look longer, in profile, and from front?

I'm impressed I don't have long midface