is there anything worse than being a cum skin?

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
when i see a single pixel of anyone or anything cum skin I just wanna vomit.

everything about them is just so disgusting and unaesthetic. i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. fucking kill yourself if your cum skin, life isn't worth living as such a disgusting abomination.

I have to repeat myself for emphasis because it cannot be said enough. do you fucking realize how ugly and disgusting, racist, discriminatory, basement dweller, useless you are?

I can't think of a single good thing about them, all they have ever done is stolen inventions from joos and ethnics, murdered and raped them, that is all, cum skins are the worlds foremost problem, 75 IQ cum skin basement dwellers want us to believe in white supremacy, but fucktard is not aware about the fact that its already over for them. cum skins are long gone, future belongs to asians and joos. Cum skins who drive taxis for rich joos and asians think its 1850, poor them lol.

how can nature be so cruel to an entire people, almost everybody hates them, ethnics are going to their country and they are not able to do anything other than bitching on this forum 😢😢😢

nothing personal, but it's over. cum skins are capable of nothing, dumbest on earth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Lolcel, Deleted member 6273 and 8 others
ruling class of CUM SKINS prefer ethnics and joos over their own, where are "muh white power " copers? lol low iq cum skins and ethnics to submit to their stupid white supremacy.

ruling cum skins will trade their own kind, and exploit them. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Ent

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
not a single quark slice yourself open op you utter waste of life

• +1
Reactions: Purefxrm
The western world dominated, get over it. East Asians have a +3 avg iq over Western Europeans, so that's your W? East Asians nor any other race have had our creativity or correlation to success. I also hope you realize as to when a couple western nations fall to immigration and Asia can catch up to the west, the rapefugees will rape your countries far worse lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Purefxrm, Lolcel, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
The western world dominated, get over it. East Asians have a +3 avg iq over Western Europeans, so that's your W? East Asians nor any other race have had our creativity or correlation to success. I also hope you realize as to when a couple western nations fall to immigration and Asia can catch up, the rapefugees will literally rape your country.
you are struggling to make your point clear, sign of a low IQ

you are struggling to make your point clear, sign of a low IQ
what's not understood? The part on when Asia catches up and liberal virtues are flooded through Asia where immigration will impact 5'5 100lb more than 5'11 160lb europeans?

• +1
11292.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Yes
being ethnic is so much better
:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 11292
Cope.
JBW

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lolcel, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
what's not understood? The part on when Asia catches up and liberal virtues are flooded through Asia where immigration will impact 5'5 100lb more than 5'11 160lb europeans?
well ethnics were never hostile to immigrants. joos were never persecuted in asia.

chinese and indians were good friends and rarely fought before the english arrived

Being ethnic has granted me a great life so far
yeah its pretty good.
but basement dweller from england wants us to believe that we ethnics have bad life, which is not even true lol.

cum skin tries to make himself feel better by comparing himself to the poorest and worst of ethnics, he will never compare himself to the top 10% of ethnics lol.

loser cum skins good for nothing

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
well ethnics were never hostile to immigrants. joos were never persecuted in asia.

chinese and indians were good friends and rarely fought before the english arrived
jews were never in Eastern Asia, jews have terrible relations with all muslim asian countries, jews don't hate whites because of skin color, it's because they want to be the dominant power. They could care less about ethnics, if you pose a threat they will do the same thing they do to the west.

so you don't like cumskins because you found them racist and discriminatory while you do the same thing against them
you seem pretty low iq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Purefxrm and Deleted member 10987
so you don't like cumskins because you found them racist and discriminatory while you the same thing against them
you seem pretty low iq
no, i do not hate them, but they do.

everything about them is just so disgusting and unaesthetic. i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. fucking kill yourself if your cum skin, life isn't worth living as such a disgusting abomination.

I have to repeat myself for emphasis because it cannot be said enough. do you fucking realize how ugly and disgusting, racist, discriminatory, basement dweller, useless you are?

I can't think of a single good thing about them, all they have ever done is stolen inventions from joos and ethnics, murdered and raped them, that is all, cum skins are the worlds foremost problem, 75 IQ cum skin basement dwellers want us to believe in white supremacy, but fucktard is not aware about the fact that its already over for them. cum skins are long gone, future belongs to asians and joos. Cum skins who drive taxis for rich joos and asians think its 1850, poor them lol.

how can nature be so cruel to an entire people, almost everybody hates them, ethnics are going to their country and they are not able to do anything other than bitching on this forum 😢😢😢

nothing personal, but it's over. cum skins are capable of nothing, dumbest on earth.
Blacks are gonna eventually take over America and Indians will take Over Canada. Arabs are already taking over Europe. These 3 are already happening. Latinos will prolly take over the Pacific Islands.
Then Everywhere else is gonna be the same

Everybody hates them yet ethnics are going to their countries? Actions speak louder than words.

• +1
Jews are white btw.

• Love it
Seethe harder. We rule this fucking world.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
most obvious troll

I want latino dominion over cumskins

Blacks are gonna eventually take over America and Indians will take Over Canada. Arabs are already taking over Europe. These 3 are already happening. Latinos will prolly take over the Pacific Islands.
Then Everywhere else is gonna be the same
lol blacks are like 10% of America and are in control of absolutely fuck all. Arabs aren't so much taking over Europe so much as they are being imported to be the next generation of wagecucks for rich upper class whites. Asia isn't even embracing immigration even despite demographic decline.

If nature's so cruel to us then what does that say about your people, seeing as we ruled them for however long? You're Indian right?

If nature's so cruel to us then what does that say about your people, seeing as we ruled them for however long? You're Indian right?
you did not ruled, also higher caste indians were never ruled over, instead they collaborated with the powerful europeans and became even more powerful.

you got powerful because of joos, joos were your masters, you guys were just their pawns.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SPFromNY914
you did not ruled, also higher caste indians were never ruled over, instead they collaborated with the powerful europeans and became even more powerful.

you got powerful because of joos, joos were your masters, you guys were just their pawns.
The British ruled India, dude. That's a fact. There have always been collaborators. There were collaborators in China where the Japanese ruled, and there were Jews who collaborated with the Nazis during world war two.

Wherever there have been foreign oppressors who have ruled there have been native collaborators.

• +1
Reactions: Purefxrm and Chadeep

Your beloved forum is run by white people sadly.

being ethnic

Being a shitskin, the world worships white skin moggers from the 3rd world shithole which is USA

No, even God hates them