Is there anything worse than being South Asian?

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Brb, no SMV at all.
Brb, shitty stereotypes.
Brb, bad phenotypes.
Brb, awful genetics.
Brb, the only group you’re allowed to be racist to.

My fellow pajeet currycel bhais, how do we cope?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, mayo mogger, RecessedChinCel and 33 others
I love it.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Being a dicklet is worse. Most curries ik pack stupid amounts of penile heat in their chambers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: curryascenderr, RichardSpencel, mayo mogger and 13 others
Being a dicklet is worse. Most curries ik pack stupid amounts of penile heat in their chambers
Yeah I got a big dick as well but we have no SMV. But we do have bad stereotypes, we are stereotyped as small even though we can be dickmoggers as well (not all of us, but some).

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, mayo mogger, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Why? (This thread is about SMV).
In fact over hee compared to the Chines and Malays we tend to be more athletic, tall and dimorphic

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
curries play the game on hard mode

• +1
being short

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, 97baHater, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
how do we cope?
by taking over australia and europe, all of white land

that will show superiority, just like how jews were treated as subhumans by every kingdom and exiled,

to them it's jews against the world and now they went from subhuman to apex predator of races

Edit: breed more kids, send them all to europe, this is the only way my jeet bhais

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yeah I got a big dick as well but we have no SMV. But we do have bad stereotypes, we are stereotyped as small even though we can be dickmoggers as well (not all of us, but some).
every single curry ik dick mogs me bro. I don't get it. Its like all their points when to penis. Yea the stereotypes are awful tho and prob the worst out of all races

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, sportsmogger, TechnoBoss and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
by taking over australia and europe, all of white land

that will show superiority, just like how jews were treated as subhumans by every kingdom and exiled,

to them it's jews against the world and now they went from subhuman to apex predator of races
We start with Canada first. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
every single curry ik dick mogs me bro. I don't get it. Its like all their points when to penis. Yea the stereotypes are awful tho and prob the worst out of all races
What’s your size? Feel free to PM. And how do you know they’re not LARPing? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and tombradylover
In fact over hee compared to the Chines and Malays we tend to be more athletic, tall and dimorphic
how come i never see curries in the malaysian olympics, all i see is chinks and sea people

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Try nightmare mode. :feelswhy:
brootal, is there even any hope for curry smv at this point ? i don't think a single race has it worse

Brb, no SMV at all.
Brb, shitty stereotypes.
Brb, bad phenotypes.
Brb, awful genetics.

Yes, being a bad person...
Now go and do something good for your community!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes
how come i never see curries in the malaysian olympics, all i see is chinks and sea people
We are an Ethnic Minority here lol

Also there is government preference for bumipetra Muslims

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Deleted member 78207
Brb, no SMV at all.
Brb, shitty stereotypes.
Brb, bad phenotypes.
Brb, awful genetics.

Dw bhai, with our growing population and amount of curries migrating to the west and taking over internally... The great replacement will happen sooner or later 🤭

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
brootal, is there even any hope for curry smv at this point ? i don't think a single race has it worse
Nope, no hope whatsoever. Bollywood was our only hope but not even that worked.

Dw bhai, with our growing population and amount of curries migrating to the west and taking over internally... The great replacement will happen sooner or later 🤭
Giga based. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, sportsmogger, iloveboobs and 5 others
u guys ask too many questions stfu nigers. Btw im 8x6 nbp

JK im 6.2 fully erected length BP and 5 inch girth :)
You’re 6.2 x 5 and yet every SA claims to be bigger? LARP. I mean, no hate but for example they do produce condoms in Bharat that are 49 mm because there’s a need for it. In comparison, average condoms in the west are 53 mm.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, iloveboobs and tombradylover
He’s from the UK.
No we were hoping for Hurricane Ernesto to go ER on Brampton, Canada

Brampton is basically New Punjab btw

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
In the US I’d say it’s still worse to be an east/sea asian man when it comes to dating. LTN curries can always date LTN curries, but LTN Asians can’t date anyone since LTN Asian women are usually with white incels.

Being a martian (alien)

In the US I’d say it’s still worse to be an east/sea asian man when it comes to dating. LTN curries can always date LTN curries, but LTN Asians can’t date anyone since LTN Asian women are usually with white incels.
I agree with SEA but not East Asians. Thanks to k-pop and k-drama they’re doing well for themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav
You’re 6.2 x 5 and yet every SA claims to be bigger? LARP. I mean, no hate but for example they do produce condoms in Bharat that are 49 mm because there’s a need for it. In comparison, average condoms in the west are 53 mm.
lets just say i have proof that their claims are valid, ok? Btw mirin u flexin ur cockologist knowledge on me just now. U really are the professor of cock

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, iloveboobs and Gengar
I agree with SEA but not East Asians. Thanks to k-pop and k-drama they’re doing well for themselves.
you don’t actually live in the US. I know way more Asian incels irl than Indian incels.

The number of East Asian men here drastically exceeds the number of k-poppers. 54% of us born Asian women marry white guys, there’s not enough K-pop women to make up that difference and Asian smv is incredibly low with other races if there isn’t any K-pop factor here.

Brb, no SMV at all.
Brb, shitty stereotypes.
Brb, bad phenotypes.
Brb, awful genetics.

Sub 5 PSL whytoid. Tbh sub 4 PSL.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, iloveboobs and Gengar
lets just say i have proof that their claims are valid, ok? Btw mirin u flexin ur cockologist knowledge on me just now. U really are the professor of cock
Alright, if you have proof — but honestly even if you’ve seen their dicks, it doesn’t count until you’ve seen their actual measurements. Dicks are often optical illusions. Mine looks average but it’s big. And JFL, that wasn’t my intention but thanks bhai. I can teach you the tricks of the trade. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and tombradylover
you don’t actually live in the US. I know way more Asian incels irl than Indian incels.

The number of East Asian men here drastically exceeds the number of k-poppers. 54% of us born Asian women marry white guys, there’s not enough K-pop women to make up that difference and Asian smv is incredibly low with other races if there isn’t any K-pop factor here.
Yeah, I don’t live in the US but East Asians have more SMV than South Asians do. BTW, I am talking about global SMV. Of course a South Asian incel can get an arranged marriage but I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about women of other races being attracted to us. We don’t have that. They do.

81778AC4 D94E 4709 A03C 060DA2C1A35F

Just Zayn Malik max

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, borntosuffer, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Alright, if you have proof — but honestly even if you’ve seen their dicks, it doesn’t count until you’ve seen their actual measurements. Dicks are often optical illusions. Mine looks average but it’s big. And JFL, that wasn’t my intention but thanks bhai. I can teach you the tricks of the trade. :ogre:
Mirin that u have a big dick tbh. does it curve upright when erected? Ofc one of the two best mods would have the best dick.

JFL its already gay that i say their penises now u want me to get precise measurements!? Thats next level bhai, even for me

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, iloveboobs and Gengar
What are you saying? Are you saying I’m that? I’m deathnik. :ogre:
I just wrote what's worse than being a curry. A sub 5 PSL whytoid. It's sort of a yin yang situation. Sub 5 PSL whytoids are seen as some evil spawns whilst 5+ PSL whytoids get their arses kissed (depends from location tbh).

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Gengar
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Htobrother
Subsaharan Africa

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs