Is there anything worse than being South Asian?

OP is Indian

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Mirin that u have a big dick tbh. does it curve upright when erected? Ofc one of the two best mods would have the best dick.

JFL its already gay that i say their penises now u want me to get precise measurements!? Thats next level bhai, even for me
Yes, I have a slight upward curve but my erection angle is straight so it doesn’t seem like I have a curve, but when I push my hips out you can see a clear curve. Hahaha who’s the other moderator? Thanks for the nice words bhai.

Hahaha no, I’m not saying you should measure them. I’m saying you shouldn’t assume their numbers without seeing actual measurements.

One of your friends could look really big but be 4.5 inches in girth, but due to his cock shape he may seem like he’s 6 inches in girth. That’s why I say dicks are optical illusions. You may be bigger than many of your friends without knowing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iloveboobs and tombradylover
I just wrote what's worse than being a curry. A sub 5 PSL whytoid. It's sort of a yin yang situation. Sub 5 PSL whytoids are seen as some evil spawns whilst 5+ PSL whytoids get their arses kissed (depends from location tbh).
They can run JBW on deathnik foids. :ogre:

• JFL
They can run JBW on deathnik foids. :ogre:

@📎♿️⚙️
tbh I'm kind of retarded myself for getting into these babbles.
Its all so tiresome

• JFL
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs and Gengar
Yeah, I don’t live in the US but East Asians have more SMV than South Asians do. BTW, I am talking about global SMV. Of course a South Asian incel can get an arranged marriage but I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about women of other races being attracted to us. We don’t have that. They do.

I think you overestimate how bad Indian SMV is.

India is not seen positively anywhere but it’s often a neutral entity in many places. It’s mostly an Anglo country phenomenon where there’s severe levels of hate towards Indians.

The country you live in, the Netherlands, is literally easier for Indians than the US despite the competition being taller and in better shape.

• JFL
Yes, I have a slight upward curve but my erection angle is straight so it doesn’t seem like I have a curve, but when I push my hips out you can see a clear curve. Hahaha who’s the other moderator? Thanks for the nice words bhai.

Hahaha no, I’m not saying you should measure them. I’m saying you shouldn’t assume their numbers without seeing actual measurements.

One of your friends could look really big but be 4.5 inches in girth, but due to his cock shape he may seem like he’s 6 inches in girth. That’s why I say dicks are optical illusions. You may be bigger than many of your friends without knowing.
Honestly ur right about the measurements now that i think about it properly. JFL imagine I'm claiming 6.2x5 and they claiming higher when in reality after measuring precisely im an inch or two shorter in size and so are they. I don't think this is possible on my end, since I've measured myself so many times out of autistim, but u never know haha.

The other mod is @Jason Voorhees and id say @TechnoBoss too now that he's a mod.

• JFL
Pakistan has criminal-Halo in UK

• JFL
I think you overestimate how bad Indian SMV is.

India is not seen positively anywhere but it’s often a neutral entity in many places. It’s mostly an Anglo country phenomenon where there’s severe levels of hate towards Indians.

The country you live in, the Netherlands, is literally easier for Indians than the US despite the competition being taller and in better shape.
No, it’s not just limited to the anglosphrre. I’ve even seen hot Dutch girls irl make fun of South Asians. It’s brutal. I was in the train and some college-aged girls were mocking South Asian accents and said out loud “Hello, I am from India” with a thick South Asian accent. It was brutal. Her friends laughed and no one said anything to her. Not her friends nor other traingoers.

• JFL
Not in the west maybe but deffo overseas.
That's literally just ruining your life. 4 PSL whytoid flying overseas to some shithole that doesn't even have a clean water supply just so he could talk to some 2 PSL brown subanimal.

• +1
  • JFL
That's literally just ruining your life. 4 PSL whytoid flying overseas to some shithole that doesn't even have a clean water supply just so he could talk to some 2 PSL brown subanimal.
True but im saying it does have some truth in it. Is it ideal? Far from it but its still something.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and St.TikTokcel
True but im saying it does have some truth in it. Is it ideal? Far from it but its still something.
0 truth. It has no basis. The only JBW there is, is that you have a higher chance of being born a mogger. That's it. Boneless whytoid = subhuman.

• JFL
I wouldn't mind being even aboriginal if I was rich

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and iloveboobs
0 truth. It has no basis. The only JBW there is, is that you have a higher chance of being born a mogger. That's it. Boneless whytoid = subhuman.
You just agreed with me and now you are doing a 180.

• JFL
You just agreed with me and now you are doing a 180.
JBW implies that you have an advantage for being le whyt when it's just bones and height. No bones as white = subhuman. Simple.

• JFL
Yeah you could just buy a victoria secrets model.
It's not even that. Nothing beats being rich and high status. The only thing I love more than women is money.'

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and iloveboobs
Being a dicklet nigger without bbc

• JFL
JBW implies that you have an advantage for being le whyt when it's just bones and height. No bones as white = subhuman. Simple.
It has an advantage in nonwhite countries is what im saying. Not optimal but its doable. Currycels dont enjoy this privilege anywhere. Its joever.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs and St.TikTokcel
Somalian. Subhuman Black + Subhuman Indian look worst of the worst.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and iloveboobs
It has an advantage in nonwhite countries is what im saying. Not optimal but its doable.
It literally doesn't. The only advantage they have is that they get called aristocratic by closeted pajeets.
Currycels dont enjoy this privilege anywhere.
They do in the west. The only place that matters (soon won't because it will be turned into a crater).

• JFL
Somalian. Subhuman Black + Subhuman Indian look worst of the worst.
Ive seen somalis that could larp as west african ngl. Not joever.

• JFL
No, it’s not just limited to the anglosphrre. I’ve even seen hot Dutch girls irl make fun of South Asians. It’s brutal. I was in the train and some college-aged girls were mocking South Asian accents and said out loud “Hello, I am from India” with a thick South Asian accent. It was brutal. Her friends laughed and no one said anything to her. Not her friends nor other traingoers

Idk what to tell you, I’ve had more success with Dutch women than American women despite never actually having been to the Netherlands and having met maybe a grand total of 5 Dutch women.

I can see no explanation why I’m so much more successful in Europe than in the US other than people hating Indians less there than they do in the US. If you can find an explanation let me know.

I’m much taller than the average American, but only average in Northern and Eastern Europe so it’s not height clearly. Most Americans assume I’m rich but in Europe they assume I’m poor as fuck as all ethnics are poor there (so it’s not money).

There’s no other logical explanation really.

• JFL
It literally doesn't. The only advantage they have is that they get called aristocratic by closeted pajeets.

They do in the west. The only place that matters (soon won't because it will be turned into a crater).
We dont have any smv bhai.

• JFL
Idk what to tell you, I’ve had more success with Dutch women than American women despite never actually having been to the Netherlands and having met maybe a grand total of 5 Dutch women.

I can see no explanation why I’m so much more successful in Europe than in the US other than people hating Indians less there than they do in the US. If you can find an explanation let me know.

I’m much taller than the average American, but only average in Northern and Eastern Europe so it’s not height clearly. Most Americans assume I’m rich but in Europe they assume I’m poor as fuck as all ethnics are poor there (so it’s not money).

There’s no other logical explanation really.
Explanation: your face is above average.

• JFL
Anyway instead of complaining about it @Gengar I think you should take action.

Either roid out/hardmax/looksmax till you can get whatever you want or geomax.

• JFL
Yeah bhai ofc, im ugly af lol
Must be 1 PSL but then again, you're a self-admitted fakecel which just proves JBE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and iloveboobs
Anyway instead of complaining about it @Gengar I think you should take action.

Either roid out/hardmax/looksmax till you can get whatever you want or geomax.
Im not complaining, just talking about reality on how its way worse for the average south asian than it is for others.

• JFL
Must be 1 PSL but then again, you're a self-admitted fakecel which just proves JBE
Read the second post lol, im still ugly lol

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and St.TikTokcel
Explanation: your face is above average.

Yes, but it’s not like my face changes drastically between Europe and the US. I’m also not super good looking model tier, I’m just like slightly above average so get some comments periodically about looking good.

It’s the same in both yet I do better there. Isn’t that proof that Indian SMV is way worse in the US?

• JFL
Being rice 🍚
IMG 3113

+ nothing bad ab being Pakistani boyo don’t let 12 IQ slaves tell u otherwise

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs, Messar and 1 other person
i think being indian bhai

pls check my message
Brb, no SMV at all.
Brb, shitty stereotypes.
Brb, bad phenotypes.
Brb, awful genetics.
Brb, the only group you’re allowed to be racist to.

My fellow pajeet currycel bhais, how do we cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Gengar
Yes, but it’s not like my face changes drastically between Europe and the US. I’m also not super good looking model tier, I’m just like slightly above average so get some comments periodically about looking good.

It’s the same in both yet I do better there. Isn’t that proof that Indian SMV is way worse in the US?
I’m talking about the average south Asian, individually one can have success but you gotta be good-looking and/or atypical. Other races don’t have this, its just us who have to compensate. Whites don’t need to be gl to run jbw and same goes for blacks.

• JFL
being a SEAmonkey:feelsautistic:

• JFL
being a SEAmonkey:feelsautistic:
They may be on a similar SMV level as us but they don’t have all the other negative stereotypes except for dick size stereotype.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and rand anon
Debloat to 10% bf first, curries are bloated as hell and don’t seem to understand that being sharp is male beauty ideal in the west

• JFL
Debloat to 10% bf first, curries are bloated as hell and don’t seem to understand that being sharp is male beauty ideal in the west
Yeah that’s what I’m saying, we have the worst body genetics out of all peoples. But I was talking about us on average and not individually. I got down to 52 kg at my thinnest as an adult but still looked dogshit.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and iloveboobs
Yeah that’s what I’m saying, we have the worst body genetics out of all peoples. But I was talking about us on average and not individually. I got down to 52 kg at my thinnest as an adult but still looked dogshit.
I understand, one day of bad diet and I start getting love handles. I’m always below 13% bodyfat and starvemax to 10% consistently. Curry fat storage genetics is the most subhuman out of all races. You really can’t afford to go over 15% bodyfat as a curry. Get ostarine and recomp.

• JFL
They may be on a similar SMV level as us but they don’t have all the other negative stereotypes except for dick size stereotype.
yeah but if u happen to be a sea monkey with more curry ancestry you’ll hve the worst of both worlds

• JFL
I understand, one day of bad diet and I start getting love handles. I’m always below 13% bodyfat and starvemax to 10% consistently. Curry fat storage genetics is the most subhuman out of all races. You really can’t afford to go over 15% bodyfat as a curry. Get ostarine and recomp.
Yep I get so bloated when I eat and even when I drink haha. Lol get this, when I was at 52 kg I still had a layer of fat below my belly button. :fuk:

• JFL
yeah but if u happen to be a sea monkey with more curry ancestry you’ll hve the worst of both worlds
Tbh I dislike jungle gook foids now, a jungle gook foid was being racist to curries on here. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and rand anon
Being SEA or Chinese is defo worse, I’m yet to see a Chinese dalit that mogged me IRL(bunch of them in Almaty)

• JFL