Is there anything you can for manletism?

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
Leg length surgery is aids.

Lifts are a joke.

Clothes only do so much.

What can a 5'8 19yo do?

The only other alternative is moving to a country where the average height is below 5'8.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Leg lengthening surgery is the only legit method that will give you a PERMANENT confidence boost.
Clothes are complete cope.
Lifts are good if you're out in public.

If you're not willing to go for LL in combination with lifts, you better accept your manletism now or you'll die coping.

timberlands give you 1.8inch, 5'10 is enough if you have a good face mate, dont listen to the cucks here saying under 6'3 is manletism lol
+ lifts give another 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and mojopin
Cope with the fact that its not that bad. Be a leader type and people will percieve you as taller

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I can only think of injecting HGH if your growth plates are open...
Check it with a doctor.
Cope with the fact that its not that bad. Be a leader type and people will percieve you as taller
Another reply associating personality with BONES.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and SLA
LSJL with some peptides can give you inch or two permanent height increase.

The only other alternative is moving to a country where the average height is below 5'8.

Happy2

Yes Japan is one with 5'7 average man height.

nike air max

move to asia or south america

Leg lengthening seems like suicide. You have to be seriously short (5'5" below) or mentally ill to consider it.

Meanwhile 6ft chads are getting LL to become 6'2'' and then lift fraud for 6'3''-6'4''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Slob
If growth plates are open:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137226063&page=1
The dude only talks about 1 stack and I can't find if he ever mentions the cycle, I do it every other day for 4 weeks then take 2 weeks off, melatonin don't take on weekends, should be enough.
He mentioned growth plate regeneration on his forum but the damned thing is shut down

Also try taking MK-677/Ibutamoren, good HGH boost.

Regardless of growth plates:

Stretching/posturemaxing can help you maintain your morning height. Also sleeping without a pillow maxed my morning height up by a half an inch

Do not do any crazy things with magic potions, anything you have to pay for that isn't a drug/supplement but will give you the "secret to height increase" or anything with ankle weights

LSJL sounds fucking stupid, its when you clamp a part of your joint and then you get micro-fractures that heal later or stem cells get attracted to that area or whatever the hell, I understand it could make your bone denser and possibly thicker, but for height seems ineffective. Angular LSJL, that's a step in the right direction.

Total cope: (I'm doing this for fun, some anecdotes for this actually working)

Found a 21 year old asian guy on youtube doing some high-impact exercises and grew 7mm in 3 months... if that is a real measurement then that's 28mm per year/1.1 inch (if i remember correctly. Search like "road to 190cm" (or 180cm))

There will be a way to non-LL heightmax, even with closed growth plates. If nobody else is gonna find it then I will, one day. I grew an inch since I started MENS and also taking some BCAA's (my witch doctor says this lengthens your spine) I'm 17
To note: none of what I said works if you are taking blackpills. You also have to mew, take care of your skin, subscribe to BasedShaman and like my posts. Paypal me $10,000 for the secret to height increase

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Extra Chromosome
Quit being a insecure pussy about your height for starters. I’m 5’9 and have had no issue with women.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and TakaRyo
Quit being a insecure pussy about your height for starters. I’m 5’9 and have had no issue with women.

must have a chad face

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Nothing you can do. Women DEMAND 6'. If you are not, you have no hope. the BEST you will get is a used up non virgin whore who won't stay faithful to you either. Take the blackpill and realize that it is over for men under 6' in 2018.

Another reply associating personality with BONES.

Cannot emphasize the above enough. Women like bones. That's it. They want defined, tall/long bones. You are 5'8, you don't have them.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Nothing you can do. Women DEMAND 6'. If you are not, you have no hope. the BEST you will get is a used up non virgin whore who won't stay faithful to you either. Take the blackpill and realize that it is over for men under 6' in 2018.

Cannot emphasize the above enough. Women like bones. That's it. They want defined, tall/long bones. You are 5'8, you don't have them.

No its certainly good but its not necesarry. He is just kinda short so its not that much of a problem. We all knew some manlet Chads who slayed despite their height. Obviously this is out of the question but it just goes to a little below average height is not a death sentence

We all knew some manlet Chads who slayed despite their height.

Yes, "slaying" used up unfaithful whores. Tell me when these manlet fucks can get a faithful non slut to like them.

"women don't like trait x nothing you can do" wrong, there is always something to do or work towards. sell yourself to broscience and join the LSJL copers my friend

"women don't like trait x nothing you can do" wrong, there is always something to do or work towards. sell yourself to broscience and join the LSJL copers my friend
LSJL =?

Lol that's KING of the manlets to you! I'm 5'10.5 or 179cm.
shit I'm about 178.99999999999 in shoes morning height no fap 3 weeks after 2 months hard mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and YoungRichNigga
shit I'm about 178.99999999999 in shoes morning height no fap 3 weeks after 2 months hard mewing
I haven't an idea what you're talking about. Just tell me what LSJL means.

I haven't an idea what you're talking about. Just tell me what LSJL means.
LSJL: Lateral Synovial Joint Loading. You clamp a joint in the right spot and over time the bone is supposed to lengthen in response even with closed plates. I've seen people have slight success doing it on their fingers

Still a work in progress for sure

Yes, "slaying" used up unfaithful whores. Tell me when these manlet fucks can get a faithful non slut to like them.

Sure a previous upper tier normie manlet friend of mine did so. Face was decent enough but he had a good jaw wide frame and robust phisyque.
But he was kind of percieved as that kinda of great social nice lovable outgoing wholesome guy. But i saw and still see trough the facade he puts up. Really a manipulative dude but used the way he was percieved for his advantage.

Anyways getting off track, think he was in a relationship for a while and had alot of girls wanting to be with him.

Saying that a little above average man cant get a faithful non slut girl to stay with him is semi delusional tbh jfl. Yeah girls like height no doubt, but being just a little short can be compensated for fairly easily

You should really gtfo this forum then and go be a fag somewhere else.

"How do i fix my balding"

Stop being an insecure pussy im nw4 and i slay

Last edited:

LSJL and/or the Wincel Cope Potion Phase II completely fixes balding

LSJL and/or the Wincel Cope Potion Phase II completely fixes balding
You're fake news and a snake oil salesman, just kys.

It contains vitamin H, vitamin A and C, Zinc and Folic acid which are all clinically proven to prevent and reverse balding
Okay Alex Jones, snopes, (my trusted liberal outlet of choice) fact checked that claim and determined it to be pants on fire.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Okay Alex Jones, snopes, (my trusted liberal outlet of choice) fact checked that claim and determined it to be pants on fire.
ah fuck people know about snopes? I'm gonna have to learn how to DDOS... shit...

Lol, yes being over 6' helps immsensely lol.

But you are one basement dwelling motherfucker if you think there are no men who are even 5'6 with faithful wives ?

No wonder your incel.

Lol, yes being over 6' helps immsensely lol.

But you are one basement dwelling motherfucker if you think there are no men who are even 5'6 with faithful wives ?

No wonder your incel.
Sorry fag I work a full time engineering job and own my own house (with no basement, too much flooding here). Can't "basement dwell".

There are plenty of men you describe that could succeed before feminism and hypergamy set in. Back in 1958, things were better and short men could succeed. nowadays, women can literally open up a phone app and find a better man that you in less than 10 minutes.

Sorry fag I work a full time engineering job and own my own house (with no basement, too much flooding here). Can't "basement dwell".

There are plenty of men you describe that could succeed before feminism and hypergamy set in. Back in 1958, things were better and short men could succeed. nowadays, women can literally open up a phone app and find a better man that you in less than 10 minutes.

Nah, I see men everywhere under 5'10 in happy long tern relationships. You can say "Oh but no, all these millions of men are getting cucked and cheated on" , but we both know they arent. They're in happy relationships.

Saying that anyone under 5'10 cant get a good woman because tinder happens to exist is fucking crazy lol.

Clearly you've never been in love. Yes, for a one night stand, she will always choose chad over you. But for a LTR if a woman gets real feelings for you, she wouldnt dump you to fuck chad once and end it all. (OFCOURSE SOME WOMEN DO BUT MOST DONT). Shit, I as a man am WAY more horny than any female, I used to average masturbate 4 times a day. But when I fell in love with a 4/10 girl a long time ago, I would have said no to any stacy who wanted sex. And my Ex-lover would have done the same.

Keep coping. And self-victimising yourself. The hypergamy has gotten worse, and its harder to get girls, but JFL if you think its impossible for a 5'8 man to have a faithful oneitis at his looksmatch. Even if its hard.

What actually happens IRL > Incel Thoery.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and jefferson
5'8" 3-4 PSL here in a long-term relationship with a 7-8 PSL girl
How did I do it? By having a good personality, being charismatic and not being jealous. I also dgaf that she gets hit on by guys everyday and that has made her more attracted to me because her last bf was very overprotective
But tbh you also have to be in the right place at the right time to meet someone. I found her on a dating app
In 2018, I've been with 15 girls physically (some uggos, but most were 5+ PSL)

I’ll do as I please. Until you fix your inferiority complex you won’t get anywhere. So, fix your insecurity first, “fag”.

I’ll do as I please. Until you fix your inferiority complex you won’t get anywhere. So, fix your insecurity first, “fag”.
If you were really secure with your height you wouldn't be throwing insults at someone who makes a post that implies being taller is better.

If growth plates are open:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137226063&page=1
The dude only talks about 1 stack and I can't find if he ever mentions the cycle, I do it every other day for 4 weeks then take 2 weeks off, melatonin don't take on weekends, should be enough.
He mentioned growth plate regeneration on his forum but the damned thing is shut down

Also try taking MK-677/Ibutamoren, good HGH boost.

Regardless of growth plates:

Stretching/posturemaxing can help you maintain your morning height. Also sleeping without a pillow maxed my morning height up by a half an inch

Do not do any crazy things with magic potions, anything you have to pay for that isn't a drug/supplement but will give you the "secret to height increase" or anything with ankle weights

LSJL sounds fucking stupid, its when you clamp a part of your joint and then you get micro-fractures that heal later or stem cells get attracted to that area or whatever the hell, I understand it could make your bone denser and possibly thicker, but for height seems ineffective. Angular LSJL, that's a step in the right direction.

Total cope: (I'm doing this for fun, some anecdotes for this actually working)

Found a 21 year old asian guy on youtube doing some high-impact exercises and grew 7mm in 3 months... if that is a real measurement then that's 28mm per year/1.1 inch (if i remember correctly. Search like "road to 190cm" (or 180cm))

There will be a way to non-LL heightmax, even with closed growth plates. If nobody else is gonna find it then I will, one day. I grew an inch since I started MENS and also taking some BCAA's (my witch doctor says this lengthens your spine) I'm 17
To note: none of what I said works if you are taking blackpills. You also have to mew, take care of your skin, subscribe to BasedShaman and like my posts. Paypal me $10,000 for the secret to height increase

Bcaa’s to lengthen spine lmao ? Which bcaa’s could possibly even do that