Is there anyway to get lighter eyes?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Is there any thing worth getting done to get lighter eyes? I heard about storma before but don’t think it has gotten approved yet

i know this will sound bluepilled but u look genuinely good and u dont need them

if u wanna satisfy ur bdd then i think storma or just contact frauding are the best methods

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
i know this will sound bluepilled but u look genuinely good and u dont need them

if u wanna satisfy ur bdd then i think storma or just contact frauding are the best methods
Thanks man I have just been self conscious about my eyes my whole life, I appreciate it man:)

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

stroma still isnt released, does anybody know when they will tho? I heard they said maybe 2023 on facebook but I havent found the post.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Romeo1111
good health (especially liver health) = lighter eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Romeo1111
Eyecos

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery and Romeo1111
u can contactmaxx and say its instead of glasses or simply get a color similar to what u have but just lighter
and just dont give a fuck about it

• +1
is it safe tho? what i like about stroma is they say they do everything to make it as safe as possible even tho i heard you could get claucoma

• +1
u can contactmaxx and say its instead of glasses or simply get a color similar to what u have but just lighter
and just dont give a fuck about it
Might be worth getting contacts to see how it looks, don’t think I will use contacts cause I would get bullied probably by my friends haha

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
is it safe tho? what i like about stroma is they say they do everything to make it as safe as possible even tho i heard you could get claucoma
It seems like it’s in Spain so it should be a bit safer than other option I can imagine but might be wrong just found out

Decrease screen time get sun

• +1
Might be worth getting contacts to see how it looks, don’t think I will use contacts cause I would get bullied probably by my friends haha
And for surgery they wouldnt bully you? (same results as contacts i guess) what would u say then?
about contacts if u say its instead of glasses and its a normal color (not blue cuz u have brown) then i dont think they will care

• +1
And for surgery they wouldnt bully you? (same results as contacts i guess) what would u say then?
about contacts if u say its instead of glasses and its a normal color (not blue cuz u have brown) then i dont think they will care
Yeah I mean if I got something as drastically as blue, a lighter shade of brown would be worth it

Yeah I mean if I got something as drastically as blue, a lighter shade of brown would be worth it
if the surgery is safe then yeah its worth it

• +1
Try taking MSM and raw honey orally. Build it up from 1000 mg daily to 5000 mg daily because if you try to take 5000mg without building yourself up you will get stomach aches. For some people msm can lighten skin or even eyes, do you have any light-eyed parents? I was planning on making an msm thread later today or tommorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, BetaGayFace2, N1c and 2 others
Try taking MSM and raw honey orally. Build it up from 1000 mg daily to 5000 mg daily because if you try to take 5000mg without building yourself up you will get stomach aches. For some people msm can lighten skin or even eyes, do you have any light-eyed parents? I was planning on making an msm thread later today or tommorrow.
My dad has very light blue eyes but my mom very dark brown eyes so I got my moms eyes

Last edited:
Then it could very well be possible that your eyes lighten at least a shade on msm. I know that the gene for blue eyes is binary, you have it or you don’t, but there are more factors when it comes to shades of brown/grown so it’s definitely possible. Similarly, my mom has green/blue eyes but my dad has dark brown eyes and I got his eyes.
My dad has very light eyes but my mom very dark so I got my moms eyes

• +1
Suicide and hope to be born brahim.

• So Sad
There was a thread on this is bob where you could take a tablet

• +1
Is there any thing worth getting done to get lighter eyes? I heard about storma before but don’t think it has gotten approved yet
stor ma nuts in yo mouf

good health (especially liver health) = lighter eyes
Bro you seem pretty high iq, mind turning on your pms if that's fine with you. You seem knowledgable, hopefully u don't mind answering some questions bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Bro you seem pretty high iq, mind turning on your pms if that's fine with you. You seem knowledgable, hopefully u don't mind answering some questions bro
I'm just autistic and repeat ray peat and guys I follow on twitter talking points but yes sure

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Then it could very well be possible that your eyes lighten at least a shade on msm. I know that the gene for blue eyes is binary, you have it or you don’t, but there are more factors when it comes to shades of brown/grown so it’s definitely possible. Similarly, my mom has green/:feelsgood:blue eyes but my dad has dark brown eyes and I got his eyes.
My eyes are brown, but have a ring of green around it. Is it possible for me to lighten.

My eyes are brown, but have a ring of green around it. Is it possible for me to lighten.
Could be, but there's no loss in trying. It's like 20 bucks for bulk msm powder online and like 10 bucks at your pharmacy for tablets. No loss in trying.

Look up iodine for lighter eyes. There used to be a thread on sluthate back in the day but cba finding it now. Theres some normie blogs on google about it tho

U take a medium/high dose of iodine orally (like lugol's) 4-6 drops and it should clean your eyes a lot of dark spots, tho this could cause extra sensitivity/light blindness for the day so stay advised (dont look at bright screens or go outside during the day, i had to learn the hardway but fuark that temporary looksmax was worth it). U can check if ur eyes appear lighter but its subtle to kinda notice. Should start to work 20 minutes after taking iodine.

Also look up caretenoids (like beta caroteine, lycopeie and asthanxin afaik they brighten your eye color and make the whites clearer, theres also an eye stack on amazon but it could just be a scam/placebo, tho i have noticed some ingredients made mine colorful tho temporarily (like eyebright formula)

Again everything i mentioned is oral supps, iodine is gritty so best to mix it in water

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1c and Romeo1111
Look up iodine for lighter eyes. There used to be a thread on sluthate back in the day but cba finding it now. Theres some normie blogs on google about it tho

U take a medium/high dose of iodine orally (like lugol's) 4-6 drops and it should clean your eyes a lot of dark spots, tho this could cause extra sensitivity/light blindness for the day so stay advised (dont look at bright screens or go outside during the day, i had to learn the hardway but fuark that temporary looksmax was worth it). U can check if ur eyes appear lighter but its subtle to kinda notice. Should start to work 20 minutes after taking iodine.

Also look up caretenoids (like beta caroteine, lycopeie and asthanxin afaik they brighten your eye color and make the whites clearer, theres also an eye stack on amazon but it could just be a scam/placebo, tho i have noticed some ingredients made mine colorful tho temporarily (like eyebright formula)

Again everything i mentioned is oral supps, iodine is gritty so best to mix it in water
Thanks man for the info:)(y)

Wait you have gotten results with this? How big was the change?