is there anyway to get rid of dark eye area caused by orbitals

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
when i am 18 i will get under eye filler and lefort to counter this but for now anything i can do?

inb4; muh sleep , i sleep 8 hours daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
infraorbital rim implants i think?

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Lev Peshkov
lol light makeup unironically

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Lev Peshkov
Cope by saying you don't sleep enough to normies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eyearea and Lev Peshkov
i do for now ngl

any for very pale skin
just use foundation and apply it on your dark circles lol
watch any retarded femcel on youtube they have tutorials all over, you can use it but you have to find a good shade that matches your skintone

personally idk any but you can go to a makeup store and try if you're low inhib tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
not using the internet for 3-5 days worked for me once , I was in a school trip

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Lev Peshkov
just use foundation and apply it on your dark circles lol
watch any retarded femcel on youtube they have tutorials all over, you can use it but you have to find a good shade that matches your skintone

personally idk any but you can go to a makeup store and try if you're low inhib tbh
can u link any foundation for skin type 1 pale

can u link any foundation for skin type 1 pale
Apparently Fenty Foundation 100 is ideal for pale skin, try to find it in your country or any online makeup store

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
quite expensive ngl
nigga trust me you can find cheaper alternatives i just really dont know shit about makeup
you know the answer now though, just look for cheap alternatives

know your EXACT skintone through a makeup skintone palate or some shit, you can compare to a picture and find out your true skintone color so you can order a proper foundation
it'll last you like a good year if you only use it when you go out to big events and shit

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Lev Peshkov
nigga trust me you can find cheaper alternatives i just really dont know shit about makeup
you know the answer now though, just look for cheap alternatives

know your EXACT skintone through a makeup skintone palate or some shit, you can compare to a picture and find out your true skintone color so you can order a proper foundation
it'll last you like a good year if you only use it when you go out to big events and shit
what about everyday jfl

what about everyday jfl
LOL idk man i mean you can, but you just have to find cheap foundation

after all you're literally using it on your undereye only, not your whole face, so it should last you a long time

you can find foundation for like $15 off some cheap chinese reseller ngl, and you can buy like 2 packs and they'll last you a long ass time

Make up or death

don't get fillers, they don't decompose on your system properly. get orbital implants

Had a similar problem.. no joke i carried it for years and everything improved when i slept properly, less stress, better diet and less screens exposition