is there anyway to lower high set brows?

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
my eye area is quite cucked between NCT and high set brows , my brows are medium thick, not too thick nor too shallow.

i was wondering if u guys know any methods to lower them, mb applying minox to the lower part of my brow so that it grows more and then cut the top.
any ideas boyos?

Botox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
my eye area is quite cucked between NCT and high set brows , my brows are medium thick, not too thick nor too shallow.

i was wondering if u guys know any methods to lower them, mb applying minox to the lower part of my brow so that it grows more and then cut the top.
any ideas boyos?
dm face.

Attachments

• cuckedeyearea.jpg
    cuckedeyearea.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
i could post eye area
Post your full face. You have horrible nct, but with an aesthetically appealing shape. This type of eye are can harmonize with a prettyboy pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16371
reverse brow lift with botox

Minox worked for me but not a whole lot. Probably needs botox to drop the brows

botox , and i heard fillers can also work but i don't know how the procedure exactly works

nigga u might be right, also im not posting full face on fed owned website
Nigga you are raising your eyebrows so of corse they are high s
looking at this pic now makes me think that my eyebrows are not ideally thick, would minox do some good?

Attachments

• cuck.jpg
    cuck.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17829
botox is going to lower the tissue and will give you hunter eyes.

do y
no man its too low. definetly more than that. at least 6 month or 1 year.
do you know roughly how much does the procedure costs for europecels? if u know usa price its cool anyways

do y

do you know roughly how much does the procedure costs for europecels? if u know usa price its cool anyways
i think its about hundreds maybe barely 1 thousand. idk much tho.

also there is surgery route too.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
what ethnicity are you?

Do you have a narrow palette?

what ethnicity are you?

Do you have a narrow palette?
i guess mediterranean/caucasian. You mean a narrow palate? its kind of narrow but not too narrow

i guess mediterranean/caucasian. You mean a narrow palate? its kind of narrow but not too narrow
Yeah lots of people with NCT have narrow palettes , likely a narrow maxilla

Yeah lots of people with NCT have narrow palettes , likely a narrow maxilla
look at my profile pic, is that what a narrow maxilla looks like? mine is similar to him, decent cheekbones (only saving grace to my face), but my maxilla, especially the frontal part, is not too developed. Been a mouthbreather all my life too but idk if this mouthbreathing is cope or not

look at my profile pic, is that what a narrow maxilla looks like? mine is similar to him, decent cheekbones (only saving grace to my face), but my maxilla, especially the frontal part, is not too developed. Been a mouthbreather all my life too but idk if this mouthbreathing is cope or not
yeah he seems to have a shit palette but i cant see it properly

• +1
nigga u might be right, also im not posting full face on fed owned website

looking at this pic now makes me think that my eyebrows are not ideally thick, would minox do some good?
also guys notice how my eyes are kinda asymmetrical, i have a deviated septum on the left and the NCT on my left eye is way worse than my right one. breathing has smth to do with it

maybe remove them all and paint ur brows urself

• +1