Evenalarpermaycry
You're my joy
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 11
- Reputation
- 17
I swear people are just being polite 90% of the time. It's like I'm the mandatory downs kid in a youth football group that follows around with the waters and balls that you hype up while lil broing or even have a short convo with but you keep your distance from because who wants to be responsible for that.
Just be confident is such a fucking meme it's gotten to the point that I feel unimaginable anger whenever a woman brings that shit up. IT'S NOT REAL HOLY FUCK LIKE PLEASE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
I got fucking ditched for a an awkward HTN and a foid online will say HEEHEE BUT I WOULDN'T DO THAT XDDDD.
Dude it's actually fucking insane how high esteem these bitches place themselves. NO NIGGA YOU'RE NOT BUDDHA YOU'RE NOT CHILL YOU DONT CARE FOR NOTHING YOU'RE A HUBRIS FILLED CUM DEPOSITORY FOR CHAD YOU SLAG FUCK YOU.
But I digress, it feels like the only way I make any real connections is by making myself scarce. It's like the spot just behind true friendship but past acquaintanceship. Like I'm not completely gone but also I'm not making a real effort so they get bored of me because who wants to say theyre friends with an ugly freakazoid amirite haha.
I was thinking of making a list of questions and convo structures I could fall to when I feel the other's interest slipping but maybe that's too retarded idk. That'll make me feel like a car salesman but at this point maybe I dont have a choice until I ascend.
Just be confident is such a fucking meme it's gotten to the point that I feel unimaginable anger whenever a woman brings that shit up. IT'S NOT REAL HOLY FUCK LIKE PLEASE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
I got fucking ditched for a an awkward HTN and a foid online will say HEEHEE BUT I WOULDN'T DO THAT XDDDD.
Dude it's actually fucking insane how high esteem these bitches place themselves. NO NIGGA YOU'RE NOT BUDDHA YOU'RE NOT CHILL YOU DONT CARE FOR NOTHING YOU'RE A HUBRIS FILLED CUM DEPOSITORY FOR CHAD YOU SLAG FUCK YOU.
But I digress, it feels like the only way I make any real connections is by making myself scarce. It's like the spot just behind true friendship but past acquaintanceship. Like I'm not completely gone but also I'm not making a real effort so they get bored of me because who wants to say theyre friends with an ugly freakazoid amirite haha.
I was thinking of making a list of questions and convo structures I could fall to when I feel the other's interest slipping but maybe that's too retarded idk. That'll make me feel like a car salesman but at this point maybe I dont have a choice until I ascend.