Is there good makeup for recessed under-eye area?

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
I have a recessed under-eye area, and while I’m considering surgical options, I’d also like to know what kinds of less-invasive options exist.

Is there subtle makeup that can work for men? It can’t be anything too obvious because it’s faux pas for guys to wear makeup.

maybe bb cream to make it look less hollow

It can’t be anything too obvious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19681, galego123 and CristianT
Undereye concealer

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
infraorbital rim implant is the best makeup for recessed under-eye area

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
I have a recessed under-eye area, and while I’m considering surgical options, I’d also like to know what kinds of less-invasive options exist.

Is there subtle makeup that can work for men? It can’t be anything too obvious because it’s faux pas for guys to wear makeup.
injectable derma fillers are actually fucking great for hollow eyes. they can also treat eye bags and are only about $500 usd

Bro can you post your bimax results on this forum? They did alot in assisting you.

Bro can you post your bimax results on this forum? They did alot in assisting you.
That’s the plan but I’m waiting until swelling goes down so it’s accurate. I’m only 3 weeks post-op and still very swollen, much more than you were.