Is there hope for my lower third?

narcomogs

narcomogs

all satire
I don't even know where to start tbh. Typical sub saharan genes giving me recession:

IMG 9260

I feel like any jaw enhancement will throw my facial harmony off and I'll need orbital implants, maybe brow ridge.

Open to implants, surgery, softmaxxes, etc. I must ascend.

Need some higher IQ takes on this. Appreciate you all in helping me on my journey.

I mean you're black so it's over anyway.
Comedy Hang Yourself GIF by LLIMOO

• +1
Reactions: TheHonoredOne
Looks much better from the front than the side. I would try:
-infraorbital rim implants for eye support
-either genioplasty or chin implant for chin projection

Don't think I need more drastic advancement of the actual jaw? Thanks for reply btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Chinlet Ascension
It doesn’t matter what you get just get it fixed.
aye captain. should i go for just a profile change or adjustments to front view for better ratios. this is the 1st procedure of my surgery plan

Yeah you can ascend with jaw surgery

You need to gymmaxx besides that and you're ready to go

Or otherwhise if you want to be a prettyboy tyrone ask @blackgymmaxx

something for width or just chin projection.

i am never doing rhino JFL

ascend to...? im only expecting HTN here. use the other stuff as a halo (90 + thugmaxx)

doesn’t genioplasty mog
Yes, but chin implant is cheaper and easier to reverse.

Looks like he has a bit of bimaxillary protrusion, but the surgery for that doesn't actually advance the jaws. From my understanding, he would have to get bimaxillary protrusion surgery, then bimaxillary advancement surgery to improve the whole lower face. That's a lot of recovery and risk of nerve damage that not everyone is willing to do. Genioplasty alone would be easier and would significantly improve his looks.

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs and humanoidsub7
Yes. It's not even bad right now
Been playing around with morphs and I like the effect on my profile when I have a stronger brow bone and chin projection. Best way to achieve this facial depth im missing?

Been playing around with morphs and I like the effect on my profile when I have a stronger brow bone and chin projection. Best way to achieve this facial depth im missing?
Implant and genio. You aren't even recessed for bimax btw lol your face just has barely any forward growth from it'd base

I lied. Hella bimax protrusion from the side
This is a typical issue that maxillofacial surgeons treat. I would recommend getting a consultation about that, I could see that surgery + genioplasty for example helping your profile a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back