lower third asymmetry

Y

yeath

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
what can i do to fix my asymmetry? im thinking about getting marpe soon as my tongue doesnt fit fully in my mouth, and my lower third is quite small, and got no clue if thatd maybe also help with the asymmetry or should i ask my ortho for something else after marpe?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6557.jpeg
    IMG_6557.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 0
Maybe my eyes r fucking with me but I don't see it like I see some assymmetry but i'm not sure if im looking at the right thing like it seems almost negligible
 
Maybe my eyes r fucking with me but I don't see it like I see some assymmetry but i'm not sure if im looking at the right thing like it seems almost negligible
my whole right side (not sure id the pic is inverted mb) is like droopy and just “fatter”
 
It's not only your lowered third , probably go to a orthodontist like you said and tell em
yeah i see that one of my eyes is also more closed but i hope its something that braces/marpe can fix because i highly doubt that any softmaxx can help me with that
 

Similar threads

ochinchin
Replies
1
Views
24
ochinchin
ochinchin
A
Replies
1
Views
58
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
37
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
sub5hooman
Replies
22
Views
97
rya222
rya222
imfeining2
Replies
13
Views
91
Android_Binton67
Android_Binton67

Users who are viewing this thread

  • NW3Slayer
Back
Top