is there legit proof bonesmashing works

H

heisenburgertaco

Iron
i wanted to know if there is legit proof that bonesmashing works ive searched for about a week for posts showing actual bone growth in the zyogmatic area and cheekbones
if there is can someone direct me to a link showing forward bone growth with bone smashing:banhammer:

i wanted to know if there is legit proof that bonesmashing works ive searched for about a week for posts showing actual bone growth in the zyogmatic area and cheekbones
if there is can someone direct me to a link showing forward bone growth with bone smashing:banhammer:
Theres a dude who bonesmashed his chin and got insane results

Nobody should be known as a person who recommended bonesmashing to anyone. I don't want you to do this, but I will let u know what I think about it. Again, not saying that I am doing it or that you should do it, just talking theoretically.

Everybody agrees there is swelling which does look good but goes away quickly. If you did bonesmash a lot and got a lot of swelling you'd probably lose it quickly and be pissed, so you'd very quickly wish to continue and thats obviously sick in the brain.

If you wanted to create bone growth, in theory, punching it once or twice strongly and rarely and stopping before swelling appears would have a higher chance of succeding. However, those punches would, again in theory, need to be quite strong, which makes bonesmashing retarded.

Thats why I believe the chin is the only place where it MAY possibly but unlikely work, because there is a lot of bonemass (and when I say work, I mean:

1) you may get parkinson's

2) you may lower your iq

But

3) you may, just maybe, add ~3mm over 10 years

I doubt its worth it

• +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco
Not worth it

You can better take steriods (specific good ones to masculinize the face)

No it's hard to focus on a specific area would just look uncanny as it's not natural shape get implants can. It probably doesn't even work tho.get implants that can do what ever bonesmashing does with more precision plus it won't get you brain damage

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nobody should be known as a person who recommended bonesmashing to anyone. I don't want you to do this, but I will let u know what I think about it. Again, not saying that I am doing it or that you should do it, just talking theoretically.

Everybody agrees there is swelling which does look good but goes away quickly. If you did bonesmash a lot and got a lot of swelling you'd probably lose it quickly and be pissed, so you'd very quickly wish to continue and thats obviously sick in the brain.

If you wanted to create bone growth, in theory, punching it once or twice strongly and rarely and stopping before swelling appears would have a higher chance of succeding. However, those punches would, again in theory, need to be quite strong, which makes bonesmashing retarded.

Thats why I believe the chin is the only place where it MAY possibly but unlikely work, because there is a lot of bonemass (and when I say work, I mean:

1) you may get parkinson's

2) you may lower your iq

But

3) you may, just maybe, add ~3mm over 10 years

I doubt its worth it
According to what? What evidence or reasoning do you have for a single punch or two being the most effective for results? If anything, you would go into the territory of fracturing or breaking the actual bones instead of causing little tiny micro fractures

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, marwanhbt4, heisenburgertaco and 1 other person