Is there possibly anything on earth that is more cucked than being a soldier in 2022?

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
Being a soldier is associated with bravery because of history. Armies were small, connected and also unified, and you had to face swords and shit, actually takes huge nuts. Much worse fate than being shot by a stray bullet fired by a 14 yo brown boy whose only training is firing an AK at the sky in weddings. You battled for a common cause to protect your settlement, water, food and women from being raped. Wars are still about the same things but being a grunt infantryman is the most cucked position ever

In 2022 being a soldier is nothing. It's not even a pawn. Maybe an entire platoon can represent a pawn. Your death is completely inconsequential, you serve literally no material (air superiority mogs) or incorporeal cause, your overlords are bought out corrupt large fleshy nosed politicians that are on the payroll of weapon manufacturers and bankers that wanna give out high interest loans as foreign aid

You are killed by someone controlling a helicopter that u will never see or someone in a basement thousands of miles away that will bomb you to smithereens using an Xbox controller

I leave you with this video, imagine being their parent

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, justinzayn, disillusioned and 6 others
In 2022 being a soldier is nothing. It's not even a pawn. Maybe an entire platoon can represent a pawn. Your death is completely inconsequential, you serve literally no material (air superiority mogs) or incorporeal cause your overlords are bought out corrupt large fleshy nosed politicians that are on the payroll of weapon manufacturers and bankers that wanna give out high interest loans as foreign aid

this apply to 98% of population whether they're soldiers or not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
+ their wife at home getting fucked by Chad

Soldier is incel tier profession, gigacucked and masochistic

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, justinzayn, GetShrekt and 6 others
Die for your country goyim
2950085 F31C5C81 1223 47B0 B6A5 1F4AEB77FF2E 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Growth Plate, Deleted member 20327 and 4 others
Being a soldier is associated with bravery because of history. Armies were small, connected and also unified, and you had to face swords and shit, actually takes huge nuts. Much worse fate than being shot by a stray bullet fired by a 14 yo brown boy whose only training is firing an AK at the sky in weddings. You battled for a common cause to protect your settlement, water, food and women from being raped. Wars are still about the same things but being a grunt infantryman is the most cucked position ever

In 2022 being a soldier is nothing. It's not even a pawn. Maybe an entire platoon can represent a pawn. Your death is completely inconsequential, you serve literally no material (air superiority mogs) or incorporeal cause, your overlords are bought out corrupt large fleshy nosed politicians that are on the payroll of weapon manufacturers and bankers that wanna give out high interest loans as foreign aid

You are killed by someone controlling a helicopter that u will never see or someone in a basement thousands of miles away that will bomb you to smithereens using an Xbox controller

I leave you with this video, imagine being their parent
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
tin-foil hat tier theory. soldiers risk their life to fight for your freedom while you jerk off 3x a day to hentai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 20327 and Johnnybegood
tin-foil hat tier theory. soldiers risk their life to fight for your freedom while you jerk off 3x a day to hentai.
not a single point of mine is even abstractly about "theory". All happened, happen and will continue to happen. Non spec ops Infantry men exist literally as sponges for suppressive fire to further an agenda that in 99% of the time doesn't serve the interest of the populace but of special interest groups

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and LooksOrDeath

freedom from what

there are few countries which currency isn't issued by the Rothschilds' and they're completely powerless

freedom from what

there are few countries which currency isn't issued by the Rothschilds' and they're completely powerless
sure brah. it's "the jews" that are the reason you're broke and oppressed and not the fact you sit around rotting all day with your dick in your hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and AlexBrown84
sure brah. it's "the jews" that are the reason you're broke and oppressed and not the fact you sit around rotting all day with your dick in your hand.

no u bomer retard i m saying theres no fight and the slavery is hierarchial not nation vs nation

literally theres no country threatening ur freedom ur burger its all controlled by the same source and oligarchies

I feel like your posts are all projections and affirmations you make to yourself for self improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, LooksOrDeath and ballskin
I feel like your posts are all projections and affirmations you make to yourself for self improvement
believe what u want. big body benz remember i used to be dusty

Artworks 000275069831 8iyoz3 t500x500

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, GetShrekt, fauxfox and 2 others
just evolution maxx bro

Exactly. Like i would never become a soldier because i don't believe in the system but i HAVE to respect those that do fight. My heart just won't allow me to disrespect them, even if i think is worthless what these fighters are doing (which i kinda do)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Being a soldier has always been cucked tbh. Dying or surviving with lifechanging ptsd just so some old mf can get more land :feelskek:
Only worth it if you get a castle or something.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and LooksOrDeath
Being a soldier has always been cucked

Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq. Literally every war we fought was a sham. Honorable people died for absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19551
It is cucked, but you mentioned every other reason besides the main reason for why it is cucked.

A soldier goes to war to fight while his girlfriend sucks cock and gets creampied. That’s the only reason it is cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ReadBooksEveryday and currylightskin
It is cucked, but you mentioned every other reason besides the main reason for why it is cucked.

A soldier goes to war to fight while his girlfriend sucks cock and gets creampied. That’s the only reason it is cucked
Nah mostly only happens in western countries

worth it if they get to rape the locals

Being a soldier has always been cucked

Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq. Literally every war we fought was a sham. Honorable people died for absolutely nothing
You forgot WW2.

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back