is there really a difference between squiting and dr. tabans results?

hans_baerlach

hans_baerlach

Iron
taban-revisional-eyelid-surgery-1-e1450826563613.jpg

i showed this to my friend and asked her what is different and she said in left pic he looks normal and in the right one he is squiting

ffs i want a better eye area in general - but not looking like i permasquint

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and diggbicc
your friend is a coping subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Kilimanjaro, Petsmart and 8 others
jfl bro.. they're not gonna know if it was a surgical procedure... omg

obviously in comparison the pics will make it seem as if he's squinting

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Squinching looks natural unless you squint. Even squinting doesnt look that weird unless you make it super obvious. 90% I see walking out in public squint, indoors its natural to not 100% relax your face. Most people especially recessed ones would feel more comfortable having their mouths open and walking around with bad posture. Doesnt mean you should do it

Anyway I would love to look permanently squinted lmao that guy just has a bad eye area in general

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
jfl bro.. they're not gonna know if it was a surgical procedure... omg

obviously in comparison the pics will make it seem as if he's squinting
obvious shit is obvious

taban is a god

this aint it chef. what makes a good eye area? certainly just raising the lower eyelid and put an implant there wont do the job.

size and especially horizontal length are very important but cant be increased by this kind of surgeries.

i showed this to my friend and asked her what is different and she said in left pic he looks normal and in the right one he is squiting

if you have near-sightedness and you are not wearing glasses, permasquinting to see better comes natural to you

this aint it chef. what makes a good eye area? certainly just raising the lower eyelid and put an implant there wont do the job.

size and especially horizontal length are very important but cant be increased by this kind of surgeries.
some people already got horizontal lentgh, but their eyes are too tall.

Untermensch scleral show tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
With my fucking shit eye area I would take the pic on the right.

is this really the best we can do right now?
@cocainecowboy

Last edited:

This surgery was made just to remove the scleral show. Probably he's a normie bluepilled faggot, because if he was blackpilled in the slightest, he would've asked to fix his nct aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This surgery was made just to remove the scleral show. Probably he's a normie bluepilled faggot, because if he was blackpilled in the slightest, he would've asked to fix his nct aswell.

he would have needed infraorbital implants along with that, not everyone has an extra 17k$ sitting around

agreed. he needs cantho and it would have looked better

i think this was lookism user " incelexecutioner"

he would have needed infraorbital implants along with that, not everyone has an extra 17k$ sitting around
agreed. he needs cantho and it would have looked better

25 year old male, with inherited rounded eyes, lower eyelid retraction (eyelid too low) with sclera show (white showing under colored part of eyes), underwent lower eyelid retraction surgery (with internal Alloderm graft) and canthoplasty, resulting in elevation of the lower eyelids and creating more attractive almond shape eyes. He also had tear trough silicone implants placed. Preop and 4 months postoperative photos are shown.

25 year old male, with inherited rounded eyes, lower eyelid retraction (eyelid too low) with sclera show (white showing under colored part of eyes), underwent lower eyelid retraction surgery (with internal Alloderm graft) and canthoplasty, resulting in elevation of the lower eyelids and creating more attractive almond shape eyes. He also had tear trough silicone implants placed. Preop and 4 months postoperative photos are shown.
his eyelids were too droopy to be fixed