Is there really any point in surgery for me.

56and3psl

Gold
So I was thinking about facial surgery to help fix some of my failos caused by acromegaly from heightmaxxing. Unfortunately the biggest one is i aged myself and destroyed my fat pads. However my nose also grew a lot so I was thinking of rhino but people were telling me it will just make it worse and make me uncanny. I shouldn’t have even been here in the first place. I looked good and I had some girls but i was blackpilled hard and became insecure about my height. I mean everywhere I looked i thought i was short. Finally went outside and realized i wasn’t after all this facial changes happened to me. Im not even sure why I kept running the GH. Should have stopped in october when I noticed some minor facial changes but I honestly thought it was just bloat. However the preceding changes happened so fast in mere months that I honestly didn’t even notice them until it was too late. However now i’m genuinely scared for the rest of my life. Is surgery really not even a way to help me anymore get some of what I had back.? That’s what Arvid told me.