Is there really no fix for a subhuman PFL?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
My eyes make me look like St bo2cel.
I just realised I look like an abused dog.
Is PFL really unfixable?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8699 and 2 others
Just don't be under 28.5mm
PFL is overrated, most top male models don't even have insane PFLs. It's only a problem if yours is subhuman tier >28.55

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Looks234, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
inb4 some autist mentions "bilteral orbital expansion" a surgery that doesn't exist

there isn't any fix for PFL itself but playing with eyebrow length if you have it can improve it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SadnessWYJ and SubhumanCurrycel
mse could help, or lateral epicathoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and SubhumanCurrycel
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spp, Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
inb4 some autist mentions "bilteral orbital expansion" a surgery that doesn't exist
@RealSurgerymax
AAHd.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8699
full eyebrows can give illusion of wider check @16tyo avi

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and SubhumanCurrycel
i have avg pfl but foid tier long eyelashes which makes it look long

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and SubhumanCurrycel
that doesn't change PFL does it? just loosens the lower lid iirc
It can lengthen the PFL too.

It works by detaching the lateral canthus from its original position and then anchoring it closer to the lateral orbital rim, the amount of PFL increase you can get depends on the distance between the lateral canthus and the lateral orbital rim prior to the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

there isn't any fix for PFL itself but playing with eyebrow length if you have it can improve it.

Actually it does.

Converse and Telsey classified their levels of the Facial Tripartite in 1971 in English after Tessier himself also published about Bilateral Orbital expansion through orbital Osteotomy, in French.

The closest application would be the Type III Facial Tripartite but without the interdental LeFort II.

Further the Orbitozygomatic Osteotomy (Tripod Osteotomy) has been adapted from its regular use for neurosurgical access to correct hemifacial microsomia. It is well known the tripod Osteotomy is useful in that it can be moved in all three dimensions. It could be used bilaterally to expand the orbit.

In order to be a candidate the patient would need to be a candidate for orbital decompression as well, sense that is essentially what is happening (and what the Facial Tripartite was used for.)

Big post (and video) coming, have been working on it for weeks.

34CD1258 BE30 46FF A98C 030563B0D484

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, joseph, 6’1cel and 6 others
s
Actually it does.

Converse and Telsey classified their levels of the Facial Tripartite in 1971 in English after Tessier himself also published about Bilateral Orbital expansion through orbital Osteotomy, in French.

The closest application would be the Type III Facial Tripartite but without the interdental LeFort II.

Further the Orbitozygomatic Osteotomy (Tripod Osteotomy) has been adapted from its regular use for neurosurgical access to correct hemifacial microsmia. It is well known the tripod Osteotomy is useful in that it can be moved in all three dimensions. It could be used bilaterally to expand the orbit.

In order to be a candidate the patient would need to be a candidate for orbital decompression as well, sense that is essentially what is happening (and what the Facial Tripartite was used for.)

Big post (and video) coming, have been working on it for weeks.

View attachment 867818
well has someone ever gotten it?

Sounds like theories to me, haven't heard of a surgeon offering this.

@SubhumanCurrycel willing to guineapigmaxx for this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and SubhumanCurrycel
s

well has someone ever gotten it?

Sounds like theories to me, haven't heard of a surgeon offering this.

@SubhumanCurrycel willing to guineapigmaxx for this?

Yes in the 1970s by Converse at New York University, by Tessier in Paris, and it was applied again and documented in the literature in 1995 with pictorial results for a syndrome patient.

There are modern anecdotal (unpublished) reports of it being used in USA for aesthetic purposes but I don’t want to mention their names.

Best thing to do is find Craniofacial surgeons and email them directly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Forgotten, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
Yes in the 1970s by Converse at New York University, by Tessier in Paris, and it was applied again and documented in the literature in 1995 with pictorial results for a syndrome patient.

There are modern anecdotal (unpublished) reports of it being used in USA for aesthetic purposes but I don’t want to mention their names.

Best thing to do is find Craniofacial surgeons and email them directly.
Yo I might be slow on the uptake here but are you an actual doctor?

Curl eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and SubhumanCurrycel