Is there some procedure to correct facial asymmetry?

D

Dmsaok

Iron
I was thinking about jaw fillers but it's a temporary solution. Any ideas?

unironically its over

I was thinking about jaw fillers but it's a temporary solution. Any ideas?
Be more specific.
What is asymmetrical on your face?
For jaw bimax can fix that.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Be more specific.
What is asymmetrical on your face?
For jaw bimax can fix that.
It's jaw asymmetry. The right jaw is bigger than the left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21892
Try filler just to see how would you look with perfect symmetry. Other than that go to maxfag and ask about your options. There are people who lost half of a face in car accident and they go back to perfect symmetry in some cases so it is possible to fix your problem imo.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Try filler just to see how would you look with perfect symmetry. Other than that go to maxfag and ask about your options. There are people who lost half of a face in car accident and they go back to perfect symmetry in some cases so it is possible to fix your problem imo.
Ok, thanks i'll see that

Look at this motherfucker, if they fixed his face, there must be some options for you

• +1
Reactions: Dmsaok
Keep coping with surgeries that will only ruin you more, the best thing in this matter is nature, restore your breathing pattern and by doing so you will restart cranial movement, and this should restart bone growth at the sutures. This should fix your asymmetry and grow the maxilla/jaw/all to where it should have grown.

Keep coping with surgeries that will only ruin you more, the best thing in this matter is nature, restore your breathing pattern and by doing so you will restart cranial movement, and this should restart bone growth at the sutures. This should fix your asymmetry and grow the maxilla/jaw/all to where it should have grown.
I never mouthbreathed.

Lerope 3

• JFL
Reactions: Dmsaok