Is there some way to get a picture of myself from the collarbone up, as I see myself in the mirror?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I don't consider myself a very attractive man. But like most people I look much worse in selfies, probably because I don't know how to take them.

But when I see myself straight ahead in the mirror? Sometimes, some days, I like the way I look. I don't know if I could ever attract women, but I like the way I look. Furthermore, from scouring EyeMe, a collarbone-up portrait is the choice of the most highly rated men.

But I wanna take one of those without lens distortion. As I see myself in the mirror. But I don't know how to do it with a phone. The angles always come out wrong.

But then you kinda have to accept facts: Other people take good selfies all the time. Eventually you run out of excuses. "Oh, there was lens distortion. Oh, I didn't get the angle right in the mirror." Other people just take the picture and post what they've got.

Have someone take pictures of you from different angles, in different settings and lightings. Selfies are always distorted to some degree

Have someone take pictures of you from different angles, in different settings and lightings. Selfies are always distorted to some degree

Why wouldn't those pictures be distorted?