Is there someone who ascended naturally fine hair with minoxidil?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
I'm thinking if it's possible or not since I want to wear curtains, not a fringe. There are different opinions if it will help or not and I haven't seen users with my hair type to test.

@pashtun @Arborist

Solution
D
So you have to dye your scalp with it, right?
yeah after you follow the instructions on the box it should end up like a paste, spread it over wherever your scalp isnt dark enough and leave it on for 15-30 mins, then rinse
fine hair isnt a failo, thick hair can look too ethnic with the wrong color/pheno

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
nobody can tell the difference between thick and thin hair unless you literally have bald patches youre good

• Hmm...
nobody can tell the difference between thick and thin hair unless you literally have bald patches youre good
As I said it looks bad when I try to wear middle part, looks decent only with fringe. I can partially see my scalp, stop gaslighting

Last edited:
oral minoxodil and msm powder + including a lot of beef liver into your diet, worked for me

• Woah
As I said it looks bad when I try to wear middle part, looks decent only with fringe. I can partially see my scalp, stop gaslighting
View attachment 2224108
hairline matters a lot more than hair density and ur hairlines fine, if you want a quick softmaxx fix to this, try using beard/brow dye on where you can "see your scalp"

find a similar shade of dye to your hair, doesnt have to be perfect match though because nobody will be able to see the color of your scalp in any realistically conceivable situation

dye should last a few weeks to couple months depending on how long you left it in and how you wash your hair, reapply as needed

henna dye also works

• +1
hairline matters a lot more than hair density and ur hairlines fine, if you want a quick softmaxx fix to this, try using beard/brow dye on where you can "see your scalp"

find a similar shade of dye to your hair, doesnt have to be perfect match though because nobody will be able to see the color of your scalp in any realistically conceivable situation

dye should last a few weeks to couple months depending on how long you left it in and how you wash your hair, reapply as needed

henna dye also works

yeah after you follow the instructions on the box it should end up like a paste, spread it over wherever your scalp isnt dark enough and leave it on for 15-30 mins, then rinse

• Love it
Solution
I'm thinking if it's possible or not since I want to wear curtains, not a fringe. There are different opinions if it will help or not and I haven't seen users with my hair type to test.

@pashtun @Arborist
mine has gotten better from dyeing it black and minox but it's still very fine.

• +1