Is there someone who will be a plastic surgeon?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Since most users of this Indian homosexual forum users are teenagers, how many of you are planning to become a plastic surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, Jigen, Patient A and 2 others
im planning to study surgery and medicine in college for bachelors, and take a masters in surgery after that. i might become plastic surgeon because foids are becoming more and more obsessed with beauty modifications and there's good money to be made in scamming people

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
im planning to study surgery and medicine in college for bachelors, and take a masters in surgery after that. i might become plastic surgeon because foids are becoming more and more obsessed with beauty modifications and there's good money to be made in scamming people
Mirin bhai

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
Will you perform modified oblique lefort 3 on me?

• Love it
realsurgerymaxx is plannig on clinic i think

• Love it
Not worth it. Little money for 12 years of slavery. Fuck that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: c0pemaxxer and Deleted member 24444
Not worth it. Little money for 12 years of slavery. Fuck that
you think that because yall in the west have to pay your entire life savings for college fees. in india you can get into government funded colleges if you rank top 3000 overall in the country in the annual exam and the fees in these colleges is like 50k INR which is around 700$ per year JFL.

Since most users of this Indian homosexual forum users are teenagers, how many of you are planning to become a plastic surgeons?
nah, invasive cardiology is the real gold mine, most normies eat like shit and cardiovascular diseases are sky rocketing