Brutal nosecel
Title

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
talking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, never_lucky, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Heres the stack boyos : kratom 3 strain, alternate the 3 strain daily, phenibut 1-2mg once a week (dont take more than once to avoid tolerance)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Take phenibut on an empty stomach and drink coffee to increase absorption

Take phenibut on an empty stomach and drink coffee to increase absorption
Are the side effects bad? I think it's only addiction

Dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and OOGABOOGA
Are the side effects bad? I think it's only addiction
side effect is getting high af and drunk, best not to drive while on the influence and just use uber etc,

Cocaine is nice ngl but it can make you way too talkative and annoying sometimes.
cocaine is the most overhyped meme drug in existence. it feels like nothing more than a really strong cup of coffee.

Big cap. In a good setting it really is great.
Its best function is attracting promiscuous white girls.

Actually come to think of it it is the most underrated looksmax in a way. Just wave a bag around at the club and your PSL goes up 3 points.

Its best function is attracting promiscuous white girls.

Actually come to think of it it is the most underrated looksmax in a way. Just wave a bag around at the club and your PSL goes up 3 points.
I swear to god that's true, drugmaxxing is legit.

doing amphetamines on the regular helped me a lot. mdma and speed. mdma to party on weekend and speed midweek when I was too shy to go to university. I stopped now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 10367 and Htobrother
doing amphetamines on the regular helped me a lot. mdma and speed. mdma to party on weekend and speed midweek when I was too shy to go to university. I stopped now
Amphetamines are ideal for weight loss aswell.

Attachments

• 4404.webp
    4404.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Phenibut/benzos can't be used daily

Aniracetam/Bromantane could be useful

Head transplant. You genuinely need to Be braindead and Have normie brain to tall about mundane shit like It mattered. Its thousand Times easier to become 3" taller than to become a normie. I could sort of larp it in some ways first year of college but just could not keep up The pathetic facade in all ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back