Is there something wrong with me

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
I have to put on my muscle suit, 4 inch lifts in 3 inch elevator shoes, a10 blue contacts, fake tan and hair system before leaving my house. and i will not leave my house unless i am wearing all of these things.

is there something wrong with me?

also, do u think it looks good or is it bait?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 2729, rydofx and 6 others
As long as you also wear 3 masks there's nothing wrong imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and aBetterMii
perfectly normal imo.

I do this but I also stuff some socks down my pants to make my cock look bigger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2729, rydofx and 6 others
I have to put on my muscle suit, 4 inch lifts in 3 inch elevator shoes, a10 blue contacts, fake tan and hair system before leaving my house. and i will not leave my house unless i am wearing all of these things.

View attachment 1401614
This could be an IRL version of chad fishing. Try going out like this for one week straight then the next week go without it and compare the results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 4614, aBetterMii and 2 others
I may try the fake tan cream just to hide my subhuman dark circles and acne

I may try the fake tan cream just to hide my subhuman dark circles and acne
works for me, been doing it for the last couple of months and people on here call me gay for it

tried sunbeds before that but developed way too many freckles and saw deep wrinkles forming when i stepped out of them

Last edited:
works for me, been doing it for the last couple of months and people on here call me gay for it

tried sunbeds before that but developed way too many freckles and saw deep wrinkles forming when i stepped out of them

yep, real tanning is very bad as regards the risk of aging, moles and cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

is fake tan bait? i always thought it would be really obvious? is there a certain one us guys should buy?i bang out sunbeds atm but its time consuming and costly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
is fake tan bait? i always thought it would be really obvious?
you have to make sure you reach every spot on your body and got to be careful with the hands and feet, they tend to absorb the color a lot stronger than the rest of the body

takes some practice, but you learn it fast.

I only do it once a week, exfoliating and applying the fake tan solution before bed (saves time) and it's super cheap compared to sunbeds, also doesn't form extra wrinkles or freckles, which were the main reasons why i stopped tanning

good video to watch for first time users:

Last edited:
you have to make sure you reach every spot on your body and got to be careful with the hands and feet, they tend to absorb the color a lot stronger than the rest of the body

takes some practice, but you learn it fast.

I only do it once a week, exfoliating and applying the fake tan solution before bed (saves time) and it's super cheap compared to sunbeds, also doesn't form extra wrinkles or freckles, which were the main reasons why i stopped tanning

good video to watch for first time users:

u think i could make it look like a roofers tan and just do my arms and face/neck/backofhead?

u think i could make it look like a roofers tan and just do my arms and face/neck/backofhead?
it would probably look dumb, but very doable, doesn't look worse than a regular roofers tan

Last edited:

View attachment 1401614
Where did you get it? The ones from funkybod don’t look as good as they used to