Is there still hope?

kreptonite01

kreptonite01

Iron
How can I grow from 5’3 at age 15? I have been 5’3 since 7th grade and now I’m in 9th is it possible for me to still have a growth spurt if I eat healthy, sleep well and exercise regularly? Me being this short subhuman is really destroying my mental health. Is there still hope or should I just give up and end my life?
- Krepton

Attachments

• IMG_8735.jpeg
    IMG_8735.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8737.jpeg
    IMG_8737.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8739.jpeg
    IMG_8739.jpeg
    649 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and nathan
5ft3 isn't that short you will probably grow to be like 5ft6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, moreroidsmoredates and kreptonite01
5’3 is short when your shorter than every girl in school, can’t even get people to take you seriously, and girls do everything they can avoid me even as little as walking as far possible from me. I hate them all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, zubin, Youㅤ and 1 other person
5’3 is short when your shorter than every girl in school, can’t even get people to take you seriously, and girls do everything they can avoid me even as little as walking as far possible from me. I hate them all.
I honestly think that this is not caused 100% by your height but by your appearance, change it

@op don’t listen to the copiumcels

It’ll only get worse as when ur older u will still be 5’3 and relatively even shorter . Spic genes . I’m Manlet as well and hate my life lol .

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, kreptonite01 and nathan
How can I grow from 5’3 at age 15? I have been 5’3 since 7th grade and now I’m in 9th is it possible for me to still have a growth spurt if I eat healthy, sleep well and exercise regularly? Me being this short subhuman is really destroying my mental health. Is there still hope or should I just give up and end my life?
- Krepton
you need to stop focusing on girls (srs)

• +1
Reactions: kreptonite01
I honestly think that this is not caused 100% by your height but by your appearance, change it
Nothing saves that height . Nothing at all .

I agree his appearance is lacking but even a good face and he’s still baby height .

My appearance does make this happen but rn I want to focus more on my height before I’m not able to anymore

It’s not bout females it’s about being manlet sucks . Lack of females is result of bigger problem (subhumanity)
guess you can cope with frame

• +1
My appearance does make this happen but rn I want to focus more on my height before I’m not able to anymore
At least try to make your appearance more pleasant brother, I guarantee you that your height will change, you are still 15 years old

• +1
Should I take hgh?
you might need too but dont take it without knowing the risks that come with it as the side effects are shit. maybe mk677, plenty of height maxxing threads on the forum, read them like no tomorrow and do it as fast as possible.

• +1
At least try to make your appearance more pleasant brother, I guarantee you that your height will change, you are still 15 years old
Yes but I don’t it’s for sure because my brother told me he was apparently my height at the same age and he hasn’t grown since. He is 18 now and it is over for him. Is he right or is he just jealous of my potential and wants to bring me down?

you might need too but dont take it without knowing the risks that come with it as the side effects are shit. maybe mk677, plenty of height maxxing threads on the forum, read them like no tomorrow and do it as fast as possible.
Thank you

Yes but I don’t it’s for sure because my brother told me he was apparently my height at the same age and he hasn’t grown since. He is 18 now and it is over for him. Is he right or is he just jealous of my potential and wants to bring me down?
he could be right unfortunately, check if your growth plates are closed bro.

• +1
I don't know, it all depends, just do the heightmaxx and see how far you get, be grateful for 177 as you can fraud easily

theres always hope for that 10 inch growth spurt

• +1
*GOD please help kreptonite01 to reach 180cm*

its all i can do G

• +1
- Krepton
geomaxx to create a halo

• +1